[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Meet Chili
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Meet Chili
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:54 am 
Senior Bengal

Hey everyone. My husband came home today with this girl. I’m not new to the forum but she will be.
So this is Chili. My husband came home with her today after work.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: Meet Chili
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:25 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Oh my goodness. She is soooo gorgeous. What a wonderful husband, bringing you a gorgeous girl to help heal your broken heart.
Keep us updated. Can't wait to see more photos of your gorgeous girl.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:18 am 
Senior Bengal

She is gorgeous! More pics please :wink:

Instagram: @snow_bengal_brothers #snow_bengal_brothers

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:52 pm 
Senior Bengal

https://www.flickr.com/photos/161581645 ... ed-public/

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:58 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

What a beauty. Did you get the same kitty you were looking at? Looks about the same! Congratulations!! What a great husband you have. Mine wants to get rid of our kitties! LOL

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:52 pm 
Senior Bengal

Yes, it is the same girl we were looking at :) My husband doesn’t like cats at all, but hates seeing me upset more.. He is such a great man. I feel so bad and happy at the same time... she’s such a sweetheart!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:54 pm 
Senior Bengal

I opened a Flickr account so I can share pictures that way. I use my phone to take pictures and go on this site. The pictures my phone takes are the wrong size no matter how much you crop it. So I’ll be posting pics on Flickr for you guys. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:59 pm 
Senior Bengal

Here are some pictures of Larry, I know I didn’t post any when I had him.
These are just various photos I’ve rthe 7-8 months he was with us.
Bless this sweet handsome baby boy ❤️ Mommy loves you Lars.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:22 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Larry was a handsome boy! I wish my husband were like yours. We had to put our a kitty to sleep in 2000 and he insisted "no more cats." I fed and cared for a few strays until Raiden (bengal) came into our lives in 2013. And I was the one who insisted we keep him. I know Chili will never replace Larry in your hearts, but I know she will give you many, many wonderful memories over the coming years.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:40 pm 
Senior Bengal

Sherry, you are so kind. Raiden will be forever grateful!!! Your so caring!!!
My husband does not want another cat at all hahahaha that’s why I feel so bad!!! But he knows I love cats!!! Larry was such a handsome boy. I loved his colours. He was a beautiful boy. And had the sweet personality to go with it. He was so cuddly!!!!!!! I miss my lap cat :(

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:44 pm 
Senior Bengal

Are here any pictures on Raiden in the gallery Sherry?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:51 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I'm sure there are photos somewhere of Raiden. I'll post one here. My hubby knows I love cats as well which is why he allows them. However, the two I have now (one is not a bengal) have won his heart over. They jump up on his lap for massages and head rubs. They don't do that to me!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:15 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Beautiful cats!! So happy you could open your home and heart to another.

This thread makes me feel lucky.. My husband never had any pets in his life until he met me but he loves the cats! Dogs he could live without but he doesn't dislike dogs... Just turned into a cat person.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:52 pm 
Senior Bengal

Oh Sherry, he’s darling!!!!! I catch my husband petting the cat here and there.
As long as no one makes a big deal about it, he does show affection sometimes.
My hubby is more a dog person, never liked cats. Cats are like amazing animals!!!
I am so happy have Chili to cheer me up and be a companion. She helps more than she
Knows. She’s becoming more interested in my children as well. She has been fairly shy, but
has really showed she wants to know us all. :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:54 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Chili has settled in really well. She must be quite the social kitty. I know she will enhance your lives. And she was probably the best Christmas gift. Enjoy her.

Raiden is a handful most of the time. Both cats are sleeping right now, which gives me peace and quiet!