[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Sasha RIP
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Sasha RIP
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:04 pm 
Senior Bengal

I haven’t logged in for a very long time but thought I’d drop by to share our sad news. Last week our beloved Sasha passed away. She was 12 years old and had been a bit under the weather. We’d booked her in to see the vets but unfortunately she passed away before her appointment. One minute she was sunning herself by a window and the next she had gone.
I’m using my phone and can’t work out how to upload a photo from my phones album. She was a fantastic little black Bengal. Very feisty but also very loving. We miss her very much.

Post subject: Re: Sasha RIP
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:57 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:46 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

So sorry for your sad news.
RIP Sasha :cry:

Bristol, UK

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:48 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Such sad news. I think we've all gone through the loss of a pet, so we understand. The sad thing is wondering if the vet could have done anything to save her. Where I live, our vet does walk-ins and emergencies during office hours. No appointment necessary. I've had Raiden to the vet four times in the last 30 days and never had an appointment, and the vet even saw him twice although it was his day to be in surgery.

I am truly sorry. I know Sasha enriched your life immensely. {{{HUGS}}}

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:36 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

So sad to hear your news. They have such an impact on our lives, we don't truly realise how much they are part of us until they are gone.
Play well across the Bridge, Sasha, and rest in peace. XX

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:59 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Losing a beloved kitty is just the worst. I logged on tonight hoping to enjoy pictures of beautiful new kitties. Such sad news with Sasha and Snickers. Thinking of all the lovely people who have lost kitties and are in emotional pain and i'm sending you all hugs. Lovely messages from everyone. Thinking of Merlin still makes me tear up :cry:

UK
Oscar - Rescue (Rascal!!!) Bengal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:13 am 
Senior Bengal

Thank you everyone for your support. XX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:45 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

We are here any time you need us. {{{HUGS}}}

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:11 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your dear Sasha.

When you get a chance, do post some photos of her so that we can share in her remembrance.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:43 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

So so sorry for your loss. I haven't been on here for quite awhile and am heartsick to read of all the losses on here.