[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Meet princess Zara!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Meet princess Zara!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:26 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hi everyone! I'm picked up my kitten last week, she is my first bengal and first cat for that matter. Meet princess Zara! Only 4 months old, she is very confident and independent. The only girl in her litter. She is definitely not a lap cat, at least not at the moment but she loves cuddles and having her belly tickled. Follows me around everywhere and goes crazy every night between 10pm - midnight. :biggrin: :bye:

http://imgur.com/a/sdnlY

http://imgur.com/a/nYNx5

http://imgur.com/a/4B0cy

http://imgur.com/a/rTsmK

Post subject: Re: Meet princess Zara!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:54 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Can't open the linked pictures for I keep getting an error. Snickers is following a Zara Bengal on IG, but that one's DOB is March 21, 2017. So I guess it's a different Zara.

Congrats for having Zara home... everyday you'll continue to get hooked further to her. And she'll get more and more spoiled.

EDIT
Now the links are working. What a gorgeous kitten! My favorite shots are the second and fourth.

Last edited by HassaanAbdeen on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:09 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Aaaah what a regal little princess, check out those ears! Love the spotted belly... enjoy the princessly mayhem that is to come :-)
Iria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Sorry, i meant to say 3 months. You must be following us because her birthday is 21/03/2017 :biggrin:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:19 am 
Bengal Kitten

Congrats on the new kitten and welcome to the world of Bengals!

I will warn you, these cats are amazing and once you have a Bengal, I don’t think anything compares.
My wife was a dog person and not a fan of cats. Then, 4 years ago we adopted our Bengal and she is so in love with him. He makes us lol every day.

Zara looks awesome!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:47 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Awww, she's beautiful and definitely looks like a princess in the first photo.
I never tire of seeing everyone's pics.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:37 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Princess Zara is spectacular! Congratulations.