It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:09 am 
Bengal Kitten

Husband found this young cat in a very wealthy multi million dollar developing vacation/community (30A Panama City Beach FL) ...I say all that to say this kitty didnt struggle. But its lost and we are seeking to find the owners. She is small, young. Very loveable. We thought she was just nervous the first couple nights and she has settled in quite well, but she is still vocal. Like she's always roaming, she plays... and get pretty wild lol. She has a thing for strings. She actually took my wall charger and ran down the hallway with it, in one of her playful wild moments and. The very short sound she makes, constantly is when she wants something or roaming around. Jumping on the counters and into the kitchen sink. We are surprised she can jump so effortlessly.

She has a smaller head than her body. Its not wide. White on her chin area only. Her pads on her feet and the fur are all black.
She's got a black tipped tail and black streak that does down her back.

She's beautiful.

Thinking Tabby but because she has spots and stripes was the sure what kind.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:47 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Post that you found this kitty on the Facebook pages for Lost and Found Pets of Panama City. The county may have one as ell. You didn't post a picture, so I can offer an opinion as to the type of kitty. You can take the kitty to any vet and have them scan for a microchip - doesn't cost anything. I hope you try to find the owners before deciding to keep this kitty for yourself. If you can make some signs and put them up with a picture of the cat, that would be great. Many times you are mandated to post the information with your local Animal Control.