[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Ishka - that cat knows how to entertain herself
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:14 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:21 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I love videos of bengals. Raiden refuses to play with the springs, so I may just have to toss them into the garden tub and see what happens. Raiden also loves to try and reach the bugs when they land on the wall. He usually ends up getting them to fly away before I can get up and deal with killing them with my bare hands. Great video with your beautiful Ishka.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:30 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Both my cats love, love the springs. They fly across the tile floor batting them about and carry them by mouth to a cardboard box and bat them inside the box making lots of noise. One spring can provide hours of fun.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:29 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Thanks guys ;-) [proudmummode] it's the rattle of the springs; they love sliding on the floor and bumping against the wall. It's just hilarious how she kicks it around as if she was playing football

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:01 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Cat springs are excellent - always a favourite toy in the Cranberry household and recommended for anyone with hard floors. I twang the springs to get Babbage's attention - it makes a unique sound and he always comes running ( well, sometimes sauntering ).

Jumping up at walls - popular, but not so favoured by me as in a few places there are vertical stripes carved into the plaster.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:16 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Raiden has 10 springs and hasn't really touched them. He will put his paw on one but won't bat it around or play with it. I have a really strange cat because I don't think his previous owner EVER played with him. Why else would Raiden think the end of the wand toy is the toy instead of the Da Bird I'm holding in my hand? I can wave the bird in front of him and nothing, but if I swish the end of the wand around the carpet, Raiden is going crazy chasing it. Breaks my heart because he's simply not that interested in anything and he has a slew of toys. He will chase the cat dancer for a few seconds. He LOVES to play, but only on his terms. We did get a brown paper bag from somewhere and he has torn that thing up pretty good. But, I am not really sure where to find more. Thankfully, he loves his cat wheel and uses it several times a day.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:00 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

At this point I must have over 200 springs. I buy a package every time I get cat food. They play with them until they get out of reach, mostly under the living room furniture. Move a sofa and find 100 springs – Party Time!