[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 551: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 551: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Hendrix and Jagger
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hendrix and Jagger
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:08 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Time for a bit of an update! As most of you know, I've been having difficulties with them getting on, started to fix it, Hendrix did a disappearing act etc. They got on a lot better initially when we managed to find Hendrix, but a couple of weeks ago a bit of growling and hissing started again. I put them both straight back on the treatment plan from the behaviourist I had contacted and this time hope to finish the plan - if they can both avoid going missing!!

It is all starting to pay off though - the last two photos of them laying together were this weekend. I just hope it lasts although I am starting to accept there may be on-going squabbles and attempts from one or other to be 'top cat'. I want them both to be happy so I will continue to work at it with them - seeing them enjoying each other's company this weekend made all the hard work worth it :biggrin:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:26 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Typical siblings! Children do the exact same things. Get along great and then fight a little! It comes with having two or more cats or children! Just hope it doesn't go on and on, Clare! You need some rest from all of this.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:46 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Great update Clare and love the photos particularly the one of them destroying the roll lol. My Burmese used to love doing that too and we used to have to hide our kitchen rolls but they always seemed to manage to find them!

Glad to hear it's going well at the moment with the two of them.

RIP my sweet baby Dexter, Snow Bengal 19/5/14 to 5/3/15 and my lovely dear old friend Muskey, Brown Burmese put to rest aged 15 on 14/11/15.

Debbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:57 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

I don't think someone is happy I am protecting the cat mint!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:35 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I bet they can chew through that or push it off :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:41 am 
Bengal Cat

I bought one small cat mint last week. So I must to protect it too. Because it is too small :)

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:15 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Jagger had a tough weekend... Must be tiring being a spoilt rotten Bengal :lol:

IMG_0049 (640x518).jpg

They still seem to be getting on really well after their hiccup. Hendrix seems to have his mojo back and was tearing around the garden with Jon and Jagger yesterday evening, with the flying frenzy. Last year (which is probably when things started to go wrong between them) he would sit and watch and not get involved. So I was thrilled to see him so happy and instigating games of chase with Jagger.

I recently found them curled up and asleep together in the conservatory on what was previously Jagger's bed only. Unfortunately, before I could get a photo of them looking so content together, Jon and his nephew piled into the kitchen and disturbed them. Yes, now and again Jagger will still get hissed at by Hendrix, but he's usually asked for it. Yesterday Hendrix did his thing of half in and half out of the cat flap whilst he looks around. So Jagger thought it would be fitting to bite his back legs to hurry him up and received a good telling off from Hendrix. But they were soon over it and hurtling around the garden again. They are like they were as kittens again now. Long may it last!!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:17 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Always happy to hear good news from you, Clare. Your babies are beautiful!

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:49 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

That's so great to hear they are still getting along well.

They really are so a pair of beauties.

RIP my sweet baby Dexter, Snow Bengal 19/5/14 to 5/3/15 and my lovely dear old friend Muskey, Brown Burmese put to rest aged 15 on 14/11/15.

Debbie

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:10 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

:thumbup: it's so good to hear that they're getting along again. Such beautiful boys :wink:

Clyde, Bleu & Coal - Great Danes

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:01 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Thanks everyone. I'm still very much on their case to make sure things continue to run smoothly.

Hendrix had obviously been somewhere he shouldn't earlier this week, Jagger wouldn't stop sniffing him when he got home. I was at work, but Hendrix soon got fed up with Jagger's attention and started hissing at him, so Jon had to work hard to stop Jagger harassing Hendrix. Then, when Hendrix went back out, Jagger started trying to break into his microchip feeder. He's never done that before and it isn't like he didn't have a food in his feeder... Jon opened it in the end for him as he thought he might break it, but inadvertently set Hendrix's feeder with Jagger's microchip as well so I had to take it back to the factory settings when I got home.

Jagger was very persistent for a couple of days wanting to raid and sniff Hendrix's feeder. God knows what Hendrix had come home smelling of - I had to give the whole feeder a thorough clean before Jagger would stop trying to break into it. After Hendrix's 'adventure' earlier this year, he is very precious about his food so that could have caused huge issues!!!

These Bengals certainly keep everyone on their toes!!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:01 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

They probably have other "mommies" in the neighborhood feeding them. :razz:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:33 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Happy Birthday, Hendrix and Jagger! A couple of their latest pictures....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:38 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

What handsome boys!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:57 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

They are gorgeous boys, lovely markings.

They are all so naughty in their own way though, last night Pearl kept waking me up every hour meowing then climbed down behind the bed, I kept getting up to see what she wanted but couldn't figure it out, I think it was attention seeking.

Nothing compares to a bengal.

Bristol, UK

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next