It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:57 pm 
Bengal Kitten

I was a member of the forum a few years back when I first got my bengals babies! Boo and Elmo are now 8 yrs old and still an absolute delight. They are fabulous with my 5ye old daughter however they have to be the most vocal cats I have ever known. I'll try and upload some recent pics xx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:21 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hi Kelly. Welcome back! I know what you mean about "vocal." I've had cats for 55 years and I never owned a bengal until three years ago. Yeah, I read they were "vocal" but I didn't grasp the concept of what that really meant! They should have said, "howl." Mine will not let up when he sets his mind to it! Would love to see updated pictures of your babies.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:03 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Lol......don't think I fully grasped it either. My two seem to have a different chatter depending on what they are after and if I don't answer them first time they get louder and louder until I feel like they are literally shouting at me!! I will try and load some pics soon, I just need to figure our how to do it on my phone .

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:46 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Yep, Raiden gets louder and louder as well. He insists on his daily walks and he thinks I should be ready when he's ready. Bengals have a hundred different sounds. Most of the time, Raiden just "talks" but he can get extremely insistent about things. If I'd only known about this before hand. :biggrin: