[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Little hello from us :-)
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Little hello from us :-)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:57 am 
Senior Bengal

Hello everyone, x

I would like to introduce my little adorable kitty called Eddard, short Eddie :-)
We are so happy and due to pick him up in two weeks from the most wonderful breeders. Hoping to show him in the near future.
The wait is so hard :biggrin:
We have prepared as much as we could, covered everything that is needed to welcome him home. He is going to be one very spoilt cat. X

I hope to make friends here and post Eddie's development, ask for advise, mentoring etc. :biggrin:
So exciting!

http://imageshack.com/a/img907/3290/o9Ka4o.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img911/5397/CkNeQw.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img903/2707/MCSYSu.jpg

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:37 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Oh my gosh, Eddie is a cutie pie. Welcome to the forum and congratulations. Two weeks should fly by! We're here if you have any questions.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:06 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

He's beautiful! I can't wait to see how is color develops as he gets older. Congratulations!

Clyde, Bleu & Coal - Great Danes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:13 pm 
Senior Bengal

Thank you Sherry and Donna741 for your lovely comments X

We are so lucky and over the moon with Eddie, can't wait for the days to go by. Little munchkin xxx
I will definitely post photo updates of him growing. It will be fascinating to watch as they change so much.
One company (CEWE, UK) does amazing hard back photo albums where you can edit and create loads of different design photo books. It is such a wonderful keepsake to have of them as kittens and later on as wonderful, stunning cats.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:59 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I often refer to Raiden as a munchkin, too! Bengals are something else. Totally not like any other cat. You are in for such an adventure. They are little pistols and can be quite naughty! :biggrin:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:27 pm 
Senior Bengal

Little photo update ...

Our little baby is growing and getting more and more handsome X

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:15 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Oh he looks like a little troublemaker to me. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: He's absolutely stunning!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:32 pm 
Senior Bengal

Hahahaha you are correct Sherry x
Having grown up with a mischievous Siamese I can definitely tell there is the same twinkle in his eyes!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:11 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

He definitely has that crazy kitten look in his eyes. Naughtie overload, where do I start!?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:16 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Only a week to go! I know you can't wait!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:19 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

What a face!