It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:44 am 
Bengal Kitten

Hi all, and hello from our new guy, Niko.
We are now 2nd generation owners. Our first experience was with a pair of siblings 11 years ago, one is with us still. Kaze left us last November leaving behind his pretty sister Luna, who is still near and dear to our hearts. We recently added Niko to our lives, and now he is almost 8 months old.

I love playing most of all. Also, I enjoy taking little nick knacks from my mom and dads collections and hiding them. I am super energetic and play fetch, better than most dogs. I am super vocal and let mom and dad know when I feel upset to my tummy, or am frustrated. I also let them know when I wish to have soft food, but mostly I purr real loud when I wish to be loved.

Most people would not understand me, but I have a great mom and dad that appreciate my heritage and act accordingly. I am not a typical cat, just look at me!

My diet is pretty specific, and I enjoy the fact that you took time to realize this and made sure I am fed a pretty specific diet. I sure love chicken, and am most willing to make sure you understand my vocalizations. MORE CHICKEN PLEASE!

Don't be frustrated by my behavior, I am who I am,

Sincerely,

Niko Arigato.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:00 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Gorgeous and adorable!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:14 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Welcome to the forum, Niko. You are soooo handsome!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:01 pm 
Senior Bengal

What a pretty boy! Welcome. :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:29 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hello Niko, you are beautiful.

RIP my sweet baby Dexter, Snow Bengal 19/5/14 to 5/3/15 and my lovely dear old friend Muskey, Brown Burmese put to rest aged 15 on 14/11/15.

Debbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:34 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Today I got some milk from moms Cheerios, not a lot, but I liked it. I also jumped on top of dads guitar amp that is real tall, I conquered. I played with a new toy that has a magnet that moves feathers in a globe with holes in it and got a little freaked out. My aunt Luna killed it for me, next time I'll get it myself. Going to sit in the sun for a bit, take care all.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:49 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Aww, Niko -- you're having a great time, aren't you? Hope mom doesn't give you too much milk. It's actually not very good for you. Hope you have a nice tall cat tree to jump up on as well. Happy you're getting along with your Aunt Luna. She can teach you a lot!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:55 pm 
Bengal Kitten

No, mom wouldn't give me more milk, she just let me lick the spoon. I sure wanted more though. I have lots of trees to climb in the household but my dad's guitar amplifier lets me get up to the P.A. speakers behind it, and that's my favorite spot. Yesterday I saw a squirrel in the tree right outside my window, and I freaked out! My instincts sure kicked in as I wanted to get that little guy. I'm growing up now as I am just at the 8 month mark and weigh 10 pounds all ready.

Have a good day today,

Niko.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:37 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Niko, you certainly are a big boy already! Chasing squirrels is a lot of fun, but they can outrun you, trust me. My Raiden loves to chase after them, too. You're having a great time with your mom and dad. Sounds like you're interested in music. :biggrin: