It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi from Scotland
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:38 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hi folks! Thought it was about time I joined here! I'm the proud mum of 3 bengals and 1 fat moggy. My eldest Bengal, LucyMoo is an 11 year old snow marble (gone a bit beige!) and a big fan of tummy tickles and drooling on you to wake you up in the morning. My latest additions were to fill the gap of my much loved snow spot that we lost last October to heart failure. The two little monkeys are Rose who is a snow seal mink spot and Mabel a brown marble. Both will be 15 weeks this week (in fact Rose is today, Mabel will be on Saturday) and they are perfect! Brilliant fun and so loving to each other and to us and are desperate to be friends with Lucy and the big fluffmeister Daisy. Both are on the raw diet Purrform (rabbit) however the breeder also raised them on commercial food in case owners didn't want to go the raw route. They were on Felix however I've changed this to Natures Menu steamed pouches as I have a thing about raw chicken! I would add photos but apparently the files are too big!

Post subject: Re: Hi from Scotland
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:13 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on all your kitties. Bless you for managing to handle several of them. I fine ONE bengal is plenty for me. Keep trying to upload your pictures.