[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Go to your happy place...
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:42 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:27 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I'm not successful with work tops but I get him off if I see him up there. Father in law thinks it's fine!!!!! Aghhhhhh! Oh well, the good side is that john loves Oscar as much as I do and that's priceless in my book to have peace of mind when away. lottery tickets a great idea! :biggrin:

UK
Oscar - Rescue (Rascal!!!) Bengal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:03 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Jill, people are winning in the Florida lottery! LOL. I haven't played the lottery or hit the lottery and really need to be working another five years or so, but I was just tired of working. Had the same job the last 22 years working with some idiots and my disposition was bad and I thought I might just go berserk. What a relief that first day I didn't have to get up and go to work!

Melissa .... I thought for sure you were really in the south of France once Cranberry had posted.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:07 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Definitely in South of France. Clothes getting tighter by the hour. Stretchy waistband here I come! Petit dejeuner anyone?!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

UK
Oscar - Rescue (Rascal!!!) Bengal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:36 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Oh that looks soooo delicious, Melissa!!! Enjoy your "happy place."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:16 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Oh that looks so good, I bet the coffee is great too.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:16 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

If that is the petit version, how much bread do you get with the full sized version ?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:08 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Nothing beats the French bread!!!!