It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:16 am 
Bengal Kitten

S anyone familiar with Exotic Bengaz in Delaware? If so,any pros or cons?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:07 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Unless you have misspelled the name of the breeder, I cannot find anything online about them and they are not listed in the TICA membership directory. Most of the reliable breeders have websites. Others offer Facebook pages. The key is research and Googling and reading what you find. Research is everything is you want to make sure you get a purebred bengal with registration papers and a well socialized, healthy kitten. Physically visiting the breeder is truly a necessity!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:59 am 
Bengal Kitten

Thank you, Sherry.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:32 am 
Bengal Kitten

This a-hole got me for $640, complete scam, will not send money back, and is actually asking for more money as we speak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:37 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Well, there's a negative review. Hope you've posted something online about them in addition to your post here, Peterh.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:57 pm 
Bengal Kitten

All I am saying is that this (POS) advertised Bengal kittens for $350 fully vetted,shipped to my local airport,after I sent money, this (POS) says that he or she needs another $290 for a temperature regulated crate on the plane, which supposedly I would have got my deposit back for when I picked the cat up at the airport,reluctantly I sent the money seeing how I already had $350 invested in this cat, then got an email that there was a problem with shipping the cat on the order of another $300 for an insurance certificate ( required by the airline), at this point I asked for my money back and this (POS) said that would be very difficult to do,won't answer phone, complete scumbag scammer, in short just go rescue a cat from your local shelter ,you will be way better off

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:32 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

It's always buyer beware. This is why I always recommend you visit the breeder's facilities. Dealing with someone long distance doesn't always work out -- you got taken good. You are out hundred of dollars and you don't have a cat. Lesson learned! Next time, find a breeder close to where you live, take the time to travel and see what's going on with the breeder. Most breeders have websites or Facebook pages and don't just throw ads out there. Ask for references and call those people to make sure they were happy with the transaction. Any balking from the "breeder" means they aren't a true breeder and what you're getting may not be a purebred cat. I'm sorry this happened to you. There is a court system that can deal with this.