[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 551: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 551: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Hi Everyone!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi Everyone!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:37 pm 
Senior Bengal

Hi. I am new to this group so would like to start by introducing myself, I live in the west mids and currently own 2 Bengals (one brown spotted girl age 5, one seal lynx boy age 15 months) and will have a melanistic boy come the middle of August. (Yes I am a bugger for punishment!)
I previously owned a silver boy who sadly passed away last year through renal disease at an untimely age of 4. Harley was very much my baby, he wasn't a lap cat was quite aloof except with me, we had a strong bond which grew stronger whilst I nurtured him through treatments etc. Needless to say I was devastated and still miss him dearly. Thankfully I have the joy of my other fur babies who keep me on my toes to say the least. They are both very different characters Meili is very highly strung and deffinately thinks she is superior to all, whereas Chester who at the age of 15 months is still very much a baby is very naughty and full of himself, he is more dog like and has many traits that my Harley had such as playing fetch and hoarding. I also have a Dogue de Bordeaux (French Mastiff) but not sure if dog talk is allowed on here LOL!
My Melanistic will come home to join our clan 15th August and I really cannot wait, I adore black cats and bengals are my favourite breed so the combination, whether a recognised colour or not is 100% perfection for me. I'll keep you posted on how he/we gets on. I am looking for names for him at the moment the favourite is Mr Binx but this is undecided.
My fur babies are purely much loved pets, I do not breed or show (they are all purchased as pets so are neutered and spayed)
Would love to hear from you all xx

Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:42 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Welcome! Feel free to post photos of your babies.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:22 pm 
Senior Bengal

How do you attach photos? I keep getting message advising file is too big if I try to upload from camera roll?

Proud mum, provider, waiter & general house slave to:
Meili brown spot born 07.11.09
Chester seal lynx rosetted born 10.04.14
Jaego melanistic born 16.05.15
Roxi big, sloppy French Mastiff born 10.04.11

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:35 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hi Rebecca. Welcome to the forum. I know you can't wait to get your new baby!!!! I wish I completely understood how pictures are handled here. I've attached photos from my phone and they haven't been too large. What I would try to do is email the picture to yourself. I think it will ask how large you want to send the picture. Choose a smaller setting and then save that to your phone and try to attach it again.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:29 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

If you don't have a photo editing program, an easy trick is to download them from Facebook if you have them uploaded there. FB automatically resizes them small enough for this forum. Or you can house them online at Image Shack or a site like that and provide a link.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:51 am 
Senior Bengal

Thanks guys! Finally managed it. This is Meili (on the left) and Chester (on the right) looking like butter wouldn't melt. Once I can get the hang of this down sizing I'll pop one on of my late boy Harley xx

10999879_10206402527770580_1278402985253564209_n.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:59 am 
Senior Bengal

My favourite photo of Harley taken by my partner Scott, looks like a wild thing but he was a loveable rogue, will always miss this fella xx (Photography is Scott's hobby so he takes a fantastic pic!)

10609437_10204947976167699_8194418186501393531_n.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:12 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

That was worth the effort, they are beautiful creatures!! Thanks for sharing. I love Chester's markings. Harley was a knockout, you must miss him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:32 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Oh, what beautiful kitties!!! You are so blessed, Rebecca.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:18 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

They are all beautiful and I'm so sorry that you lost Harley so young. He looks such a character.

Look forward to more pics and of your new baby when you bring him home. Good luck! X

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:01 pm 
Senior Bengal

Thanks everyone, I am blessed, love all my furries past and present. In fact love animals full stop!!
Really enjoy reading about everyone's, would love to see pics of all your beauties if you have time x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:09 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

There are a lot of pictures in the Gallery section of the forum, but here's Raiden.IMG_0820.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:18 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

My girls, Blondie and Grace.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:27 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

My two little devils, Hendrix and Jagger... butter wouldn't melt!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:00 am 
Senior Bengal

Gorgeous! We are all very lucky to have such beauties!! I didn't notice the gallery section, will check out the pics in there thank you.

Counting down the days - a week on Saturday I go to get my newest bundle of mischief .... cant wait... so excited !!! :lol: :lol:

Not sure if this is allowed will only post this once but felt very guilty that I had left Roxi out of my photos - she isn't of the feline variety, in fact she is the biggest, sloppiest lump of fur I have every been graced with but she is typical of her breed a gentle giant and is totally ruled by Meili xx Promise - no more doggie pics but did feel very guilty!!

Roxi1.jpg Roxi2.jpg