[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 551: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 551: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - We're trying out Spirit Essences
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:13 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

We've got 1 cat who is aggressive to everyone (humans included) and one who just likes to bully/pick on 2 specific cats. So I ordered the Ultimate Peacemaker set which has Bully Remedy, Self Esteem and Peacemaker. The 2 bullies are getting Bully Remedy, the 2 "victims" are getting Self Esteem and everyone is getting Peacemaker in the water dishes.

We just got the Essences on Friday so it's only been a couple of days but we're hoping they help mellow out things in the house so everyone can co-exist.

My copy of Catification arrived on Saturday and I've been reading that and we're working on some ideas for more climbing places for all of the kids.

Clyde, Bleu & Coal - Great Danes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:48 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Very nice, I'm definitely interested in people's experiences with the spirit essences stuff, plus would love to see results of the catification.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:54 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I just ordered Bully Remedy for my little bully today. I hope it helps!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:36 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I'm glad to see some people on here are trying the Spirit Essences. I get Jackson's feed on Facebook and so many people have had great results with it. It's worth a try -- and it's all holistic and natural for the kitties. I'm sure it takes time for it to begin to work, but I'm really hoping you all have fabulous things to tell us.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:20 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Just had a look at his website, what a load of old tosh.

Ingredients

Each bottle of Spirit Essences is comprised of two types of ingredients: physical and energetic. The physical ingredients are: spring water and alcohol, used as a preservative. The energetic ingredients are: Reiki energy and a variety of flower, animal and gem essences. Please note: No actual plant, animal or gem matter is used in our formulas, only the energetic blueprint. Our formulas are non-toxic and safe.

It's homoeopathic rubbish as its finest. Homeopathy has been proven to be a sham. The NHS will not cover it in the UK because of this. If you guys are happy giving your cats water and alcohol, then you're probably better off using tap water and something a little cheaper. Because that is effectively what you are paying for.

Shoot me down in flames if you want, but this is the truth, unlike what Galaxy is selling. I must say I'm totally disappointed in this, as I thought he was genuine. But anyone peddling this nonsense has a lot to answer for in my opinion.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:08 am 
Bengal Kitten

I am also very eager to see if this stuff will work. I was going to order it but hesitated when I read the ingredients. Now I don't know what to think. Will be watching and hoping this works for you.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:14 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I am curious too. I know cats respond to energy. When I meditate there is a cat on my lap within minutes. I believe they respond to music for the same reason. Essential oils have healing properties and I have experienced the power of reiki. I'm thinking this is worth a try. I know the pheromone plug in had dramatic results within minutes on my cats.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:50 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I get the hesitation but I know from my own experience that essential oils can work wonders and there have been several times I've turned to homeopathic remedies when traditional western medicine hasn't quite done the job. I've used Bach flower remedies (specifically Rescue Remedy on dogs for years) and they aren't much different from the Spirit Essences.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on it and we can certainly agree to disagree :wink:

We've been using the remedies for a little over a week now. Our aggressive "over owner" has definitely toned down. We've been able to integrate her back into the household and are only segregating cats at bedtime now.

The bully hasn't had a lot of improvement but he is a little less edgy, the 2 cats he likes to pick on were each on our bed with him at some point this past weekend without any flare ups.

One of my "victims" seems to be a little more relaxed and self assured, the other is not showing as much improvement yet.

Peacemaker is in all of their water bowls and that has definitely helped Diesel feel a little more relaxed. He used to respond to the aggressive cat with his own "I'm not backing down" aggression - that boy definitely has a FIGHT personality (fight vs flight).

So while it is early on, I am seeing enough improvement that I will keep using the essences.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:50 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Thanks for the update Donna. I received the Bully remedy in the mail today and I can't wait to go home and give it a try. I didn't see the three bundled together and I wish I had purchased the other two because my victim has been shy around house guests the past couple of weeks and that was never the case before. She did however work up the courage to sleep next to me in bed last night. The bully was asleep in the top of the tower with a chicken liver hangover. I did have the pleasure of both their company on the sofa during afternoon nap time this weekend. It was so peaceful and wonderful being covered in sleeping cats.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:28 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I'm sure these holistic remedies are not harmful to the cat and many people swear by them. Many people believe in holistic remedies -- I absolutely do. Some people think it's rubbish! All I know is that they work for me. If I had a need for one of the Spirit Essences for Raiden, I'd try it in a heartbeat. Some people have seen changes in their cats in 24 hours. For others, it's taken longer. It's looks like things are improving for you, Donna.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:16 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Well Grace had her first encounter with Bully Remedy last night. I am not sure what to think about her reaction. Just before bed time, I put some on her from my hands. When she came into the bed room, her sister had already claimed the prize position at the top of their tower gym. She flew up just below her and began rocking the tower in protest. Blondie held her ground and enjoyed the ride. Grace kept leaping up and swatting at her. Not the norm even for Grace which is very much an alpha cat. I felt a bit of panic that she may throw Blondie off the tower but instead she came over to me and demanded affection. She stepped all over me and kneaded me with gusto. I thought for sure I would be covered in bruises just before falling asleep. When I woke up very early they were both up at the top of the tower all lovie-dovey looking down at me. Before going to work I gave grace a bit more Bully Remedy transferred from my hands to her fur. I am curious how day 2 will go. She definitely had a reaction, I'm just not sure it was the advertised result. Never a dull moment with these two.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:02 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hopefully it will work for you.

I put it on them the same way, few drops on my palms and then I "pet" their faces and necks.

We had a little flare up with the aggressive cat this morning so I separated her and gave her morning "dose". When I get home she'll get another application and then I'll let her out and see how she interacts.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:21 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Sometimes it just takes a while, but hopefully you both will see great results.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:40 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hey guys, I'm glad you're seeing results! That's great news! I think I'm going to give this stuff a try. Even though things are going better between my kitties, I'm thinking that maybe this will help the process along.....they may even like each other after awhile....or is that too much to hope for?