[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Cameroon cat scam beware!!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:51 am 
Bengal Kitten

[/font]
[/font]
If you get a company called wide navigation saying they will deliver your cat, its a scam, its ran out of cameroon not Korea. I reported them to the authorities, but I am sure I am out of the money. The story the person gave person advertising was a believable story. They claimed they were leaving Korea to go back permanently to their home in Australia and couldn't take the cat do to quarantine and said they were trying to find a "loving" home for her and that was what was important. Since so many people come and go here as English teachers I believed her story. Anyways, just be careful out there. No one will give you a cat like that for nothing. I saw on the only site in English for pets in Korea tons of ads for bengals, savannahs, all kinds of exotic pets, some you can tell they yanked the pic off the web, some look more professional but they all have a gmail account under different names. I suspect its the same person or a ring of scammers. I learned my lesson this time. Also they are using "paypal" as payment too, but since they have you send the money to an email address your not protected so its not a safe method either.

here is the website just to be wary if they contact you www.widenavagation.biz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:13 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

That's why you should always deal with a reputable breeder and check references. I'm sorry you were scammed, but there were a lot of clues that you were getting in deeper than you should have. First of all, I never trust Craiglist ads! Thanks for posting this here. It may help someone else.