It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:01 am 
Bengal Kitten

It's been a long wait, we've added a 2 legged person to our family since we started this journey but we are now finally able to offer the right forever home to a Bengal.

We are a family of 5 (2 children 3 & 12, one spayed fur baby), and are looking a for a young Bengal who is tolerant of a busy household and can handle a bit of attention.

We've recently moved to a very quite cul de sac in the CB9 area. We have a large home with a 'cat room' and large garden. There is almost always someone home due to childcare/work arrangements and we can safely predict that this will continue until daughter reaches 16 (another 13 years).

We are more interested in rehoming than buying, our 4 year old fur baby cottonsocks was a rescue kitten, and she so desperately needed a loving home. It just feels like the right thing to do.

If anyone is interested, or knows of an animal that seems to fit the cat shaped hole in our family, please get in touch.

Xxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:09 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Are you still looking? I have a Male neutered Bengal looking for a home. He is a lovely boy, but sadly is just about to lose his tail following an injury. I run a small kitten rescue and he was a stray found in Ilford. He loves people, but doesn't seem too sure of other cats (I have just put him with one of my handrear kittens and he's getting on well with him). Let me know if you're still looking, or telephone me on 07900 954549.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:33 pm 
Bengal Kitten

do you have any pictures? how old is he?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:24 pm 
Bengal Kitten

His photo is two posts down from this under the post author Killoran Rescue. He is approximately one year old and was found as a stray in Ilford with a badly broken tail. The break is right up the top of his tail and may compromise his spine and bladder if it's not removed. As I said, he is a proper lovely boy.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:29 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hi, I was wondering how your Bengal boy is doing.

I've re-read your post and unfortunately I don't think we the right family for him. We already have 1 rescue fur baby (she's 4) and 2 children (3 & 12) . We've never had a Bengal but have had cats for over 16 years so not experienced in Bengals as a breed, but we're learning lots from these forums!!

Hope he's feeling better, can we see more pictures of him please?

Many thanks