[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Comfortis fea medication
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:46 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Comfortis fea medication
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:35 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

My cats were itching a lot and I suspected that Revolution topical flea medication was causing or contributing to their itching. I switched to Comfortis flea control about 10 days ago which comes in a pill form and I have noticed a pretty big difference. Blondie rarely itches now and Grace itches infrequently. Before it was constant itching and seemed to bother Grace more than Blondie. Also their heads and neck were warm before and now they seem normal. I just spent 4 days with them and I rarely saw them itch.

The pill is pretty large, but I still managed to get them to eat it in a pill pocket. I may need to divide Blondie's pill up next time as she took a while to get it down, Grace inhaled hers and kept trying to eat Blondie's!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:54 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

We may have to give that a try. Thank you for the review.

Clyde, Bleu & Coal - Great Danes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:46 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Quite interesting, Jill! Today was Raiden's Frontline day. He's never had a reaction from it and actually behaved himself while I gave it to him. Usually I have to chase him around the bathroom until he tires out. Glad to know Gracie and Blondie are not scratching as much.