It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:13 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Breederpack views?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:00 pm 
Senior Bengal

I have seven cats and obviously food is expensive when feeding all of them... I have seen breederpack alot online and its a 15kg bag of cat food for as little £15 on some site ads. Thats alot of food especially when you work on min wage and have a house to run.

I know it isn't good quality and would imagine at worse it would just give my cats a dull looking coats but does anyone know which company owns it so I can find out more about the brand? I have tried google but can't find much about the brand at all.

Also if you wouldn't recommend this brand then what food would you advise? Baring in mind I can't afford the more expensive brands.

Post subject: Re: Breederpack views?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:41 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I feed mine Felix as good as it looks and Iams dry, I cook them turkey which they have some most days.

They both have lovely shiney coats, I feed this because its what they like, I have tried many of the more expensive foods and they won't eat any of them.

Bristol, UK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:18 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Obviously, you are not in the States. Here, I order from Chewy.com and they sell huge bags of cat food for very reasonable prices. I try to purchase a mid-brand as Raiden loves the cheap stuff and won't eat the expensive stuff. Seven cats are a lot to feed daily. I used to get my food from Amazon ... check the UK Amazon and see what they have to offer. Sometimes pet stores can offer you a deal if a bag is damaged somehow. You just have to keep checking. Good luck.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:35 pm 
Senior Bengal

I did look up chewy but sadly I don't think they have a UK branch to buy from :(

I am moving out within the next month and my sister will be keeping six of the cats and I will just have a Amara, so am debating to invest in better food when I move out as I will have more money to spend on Amara as I wont be paying for the six others aswell as my sister will be taking over that.