It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Which foid to feed
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:56 pm 
Bengal Kitten

i have a 4 month old bengal. I am feeding him Felix as good as it looks kitten food which the breeder was giving to him together with royal canin dry food. She also fed them on raw high fat mince and sheeps heart. Does anyone else feed their cats with raw meat?

Post subject: Re: Which foid to feed
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:33 pm 
Bengal Cat

I also have a 4mth old male Bengal he now weighs 2.7kg. I feed mine on one small whiskers kitten pouch in morning, then cooked chicken at dinner, at tea he either has ham or tinned tuna which he loves, at bedtime I just leave biscuits if he needs any thing during night. I found if I fed him on pouches all the time he had upset stomach and going for a poo all the time. Feeding him as I do now he goes once a day with no smell. He seems very happy so will carry on feeding him this way.plus he is gaining weight nicely, not fat all muscle. I hope this helps.

Post subject: Re: Which foid to feed
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:59 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

A lot of members here feed their bengals a raw diet. There is an excellent topic here in the Nutrition section on raw feeding. Lots of great information online as well. The best thing is to continue the food that your breeder was feeding as transitioning to a new diet can cause stomach upset in the kitty.