[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Bengal's fur is getting grey
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:11 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hello everyone!
My 5 month old Bengal is getting much much lighter over the past 2 weeks. Her back fur is getting grey and when compared to her legs and under belly the difference is stark. Ive read that in warmer weather they get lighter but she's really really greying and I'm concerned its a diet thing. Has anyone else had this experience with a 5 month old?
Thank you so much

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:56 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Welcome to the forum. Do you have any pictures of her when you got her and then compared to today. It would be easier to offer an opinion with pictures.

You might want to read this article on bengal kittens changing color. https://bengalcatclub.com/bengal-kittens-change-color/ and that may be the article you've already read

If that doesn't answer your question, you might want to ask your breeder who would be much more familiar with this. However ... I would not think a bengal kitten would turn grey of all colors. Bengals are not grey in color. You might want to look up food deficiencies in cats and see if something hits with that. When all else fails ... you head to the vet for their opinion.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:57 am 
Bengal Cat

If I were you I would visit a vet to check and to know the source.