It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:18 am 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:08 am
Posts: 1721
Location: Melbourne, Australia
:eek: :rolleyes: :popcorm1:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:45 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 2:21 pm
Posts: 8008
One has to delve pretty deep in the forum to find these old posts. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:22 pm 
Offline
Bengal Cat

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:31 pm
Posts: 27
LucyD wrote:

My mum wants to get a Bengal and when we’ve been looking we have come across quite a few ads for Bengal cross kittens so we are interested to know.

Thanks,


The thing that puts me off x cats is that they are usually the result of negligence. Some people deliberately set out to breed crosses, those who do, are doing it for money and nothing else. The rest are the result of people who haven't bothered to get their cat neutered. IMO, the only non-neutered cats should be those in established breeding programs. Full cats roaming around usually just add to the population of feral cats. It's irresponsible. So basically, crosses are usually the result of negligence, irresponsibility or greed. It's not something I would want to support by giving it money.

With regard to the differences, it's impossible to predict. The only way you can be sure of getting a bengal, is to buy a bengal. If it doesn't come with all the proper paperwork, it's a moggy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:10 pm 
Offline
Bengal Kitten

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:58 pm
Posts: 2
lollo2304 wrote:
It's hard to tell really. They may have some bengal traits but there may be none. A bengals fur is so soft and smooth. It rarely is carried over to crosses. Even if they look like a bengal, the quality of the fur isn't there.

One thing to watch is that it is very common for people to claim the kittens are bengal cross and not so easy to prove. A bengal cross seems to be able to fetch a lot more money than a standard tabby kitten :roll:

This is a personal opinion and i do not mean to offend anyone who has a coss. I would never get a cross, one advertised as a cross i don't mean a moggie in rescue. A cross breed is generally one produced by someone who bought a pedigree cat as a pet and went against the breeders wishes (and against a signed contract) and failed to get their kitten neutered. They chose to use that kitten to breed from. Usually that desire to do it is based on money. They let the kittens go earlier than recommended, not vaccinated etc. This is what is considered a backyard breeder.

There is a reason pedigree cats cost a lot of money. It costs a fair bit to raise a kitten to 13 weeks old. Not to mention paying out for stud fees, health screening costs, vaccination costs. Pedigree kittens are often not weaned from mom fully for a lot longer than a cross. It costs to feed a mom whilst she is lactating so the longer she supplements the kittens the more it will cost you. I mad no profit with my first ever litter of Tonkinese kittens. It cost me a LOT to set up my breeding. It will take several litters to break even and that's if i get more than a couple of kittens in each litter.

The cross kitten will generally have been born to a mom that has had no health screening. No HCM screening to make sure there are no distinguishable heart problems. The dad will generally be any tom cat in the neighbourhood that is unneutered or another cat they have bought as a pet and kept entire.

I cannot condone anyone breeding crosses. They are generally out to make money :( And sometimes do not even care for their cats appropriately although that is not just BYB as i have found out recently :(

I would hope that people would not buy crosses but it is down to personal opinion really. I just think that, in doing so they are creating the market.

If your mom wants a Bengal because she loves the look and character, i would get a pure bred bengal. It is the only way you can guarentee what you have got. If someone is selling a 'pure bred bengal' a lot cheaper than you expect, allowing it to leave early and not registering it with GCCF or TICA then stay away. You will be paying money for something that you won't get. It will be a Bengal cross at best but most likely just a moggie.



We are looking for a cat and stumbled across the x breed bengals. They do look beautiful and more impressive than traditional tabbies. Whether they are fully tabbies or a genuine x breed it matters little to us. If they look lovely and they have a nice temperament then I don't mind paying £150 for one...certainly beats paying £600+.

Why are x breeders who do it to make money an issue? Is this not what pedigree breeders do it for or is this different? Also if pedigree cats are the only sure way to be sure of health checks and appropriate levels of care does this mean that it's wrong to buy regular cats/moggies as well?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:51 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:24 pm
Posts: 308
The reason why health checks are so vital is due to the size of the gene pools with many pedigree breeds, most are very inbred no matter how much breeders try to outcross and include new blood as remember most breeds are descended from the original tiny amount of breeding stock.

With Moggies their gene pools tend to be much larger but that doesn't mean they don't have issues its it can just be less pronounced and unlike with pedigrees people don't know the symptoms of conditions and what to look for so they often go undiagnosed and also moggie people who breed/own moggies don't always rush their cat to the vet over the smallest issue. You tend to find with pedigree animals because you pay a lot to get them you are more vigilant with issues. That said most people start with moggies and there are always different types of owners but if a moggie has an issue and many do its not viewed as an issue with all moggies it's just their cat is sick.

The thing about most breeders who breed Bengal crosses is they often cross with another Pedigree breed that has its own set of health issues. They often don't know the history of their cats, don't health test them and don't check them. Also most of the cats they use to breed where sold off the breeding register due not just to not being up to breed standard looks wise but it can also be due to carrying health conditions or having a health problem themselves. So with someone breeding cross kittens they pay for pet quality cats which are cheaper, they don't health screen, they don't usually have a full Cattery set up and don't care if the cats get out, they don't keep the kittens longer they home them at 6-8 weeks so it costs them less.

Also you will find any good breeder rarely makes any money from breeding pedigree cats, showing cats is expensive to get titles, the building of runs and special housing for the cats is expensive. The feeding and nutrition of queens and kittens is expensive. Buying in new blood good quality cats for breeding programs is expensive. Remember to buy a breeding cat/show kitten is easily £1200+ that's twice what a pet kitten should cost. Also you get the additional expenses of lost litters, c-sections, medical issues with cats and kittens. Health screening yearly costs a lot of money the HCM scans and PKdef tests with bengals aren't cheap. All of this adds up to £10000's to run a decent breeding program. Then all good breeders pay to raise kittens until 13 weeks they don't just home them as early as possible. Any breeder who goes much more than breaking even with their cats isn't a good breeder who is putting enough money back in. Also any good breeder will give the new owner a contract where the cats are covered for all genetic health issues, they will take the cat back at any stage in their life if you can't keep them and they are always available for help and advice no matter the age of the cat. You don't just buy a cat with papers you buy a whole support network as well. You get a kitten at 13 weeks who is fully vaccinated, weaned well adjusted and vet checked. You also often get a kitten pack with them containing food, litter, toys and extras from a breeder including their paperwork and contract.

A good pedigree breeder does it to better the breed and make the cats closer to the breed standard that's why people show. Showing has nothing to do with pretty cats its to do with breeding a cat that is closest to that breeds standard and those are the once who win. The same also goes for temperament in the show ring it a cat is vicious or bad mannered it won't win anything, show cats need to be happy being handled by multiple people and temperament is bred in to the cats so they cope with the show bench. A decent breeder breeding for show wouldn't use vicious or bad tempered cats in their breeding stock because there is a chance that would pass down to the kittens and then they wouldn't win anything, you can have the most beautiful typey cat but if they attack the judges they won't win anything. If breed standards didn't exist and cats being bred to them then breeds wouldn't exist. Pedigree papers have nothing to do with bragging rights and everything to do with knowing the history, health and type of cat you are buying.

I can accept whoops litters happen and those people usually give those kittens away or sell for the normal price of a shelter adoption. Why would I pay £150 for a cat where someone hasn't done any health checks or invested into the cats and their breeding program, to me that's just putting money into their back pocket which won't be used on the animals. There is no such thing as a cheap Bengal or a cheap Bengal cross you will usually just pay for it later at the vets.

The reason why poorly bred bengals and Bengal crosses being purposely bred are an issue is just take a look at animal shelters and rescues these days they are full of them! Talk to vets they where amazed about how friendly and well mannered my bengals all have been because they meet so many these days who are poorly bred and act pretty much feral, these cats then eventually end up dumped at places like battersea dogs home.

If you want a cheap Bengal go to rescue and get on from there, there are tons of them that need homes because they came from bad breeders who didn't care about the temperament of the cats they bred or buy ex breeding stock most breeders will sell them to you for the price of a neuter nothing more. Then at least you can the feel like you saved money and in the case of rescuing one gave money to a good cause. A Bengal cross shouldn't cost you more than a moggie kitten because that's what it is it's a moggie it's not purebred so anyone charging extra money for a cross cos of some pedigree blood is taking advantage of you.

_________________
Image
- Sarah
Arya 24/04/16 - Seal Lynx Point Rosetted Bengal
Griffith 16/04/16 - Silver Seal Lynx Point Rosetted Bengal
Mina (in my avatar)- 1999-2016 - Seal Mink Spotted Bengal (Snow) - run free at rainbow bridge


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:23 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:59 am
Posts: 4129
Location: Leicestershire, UK
Seraph wrote:
The reason why health checks are so vital is due to the size of the gene pools with many pedigree breeds, most are very inbred no matter how much breeders try to outcross and include new blood as remember most breeds are descended from the original tiny amount of breeding stock.

With Moggies their gene pools tend to be much larger but that doesn't mean they don't have issues its it can just be less pronounced and unlike with pedigrees people don't know the symptoms of conditions and what to look for so they often go undiagnosed and also moggie people who breed/own moggies don't always rush their cat to the vet over the smallest issue. You tend to find with pedigree animals because you pay a lot to get them you are more vigilant with issues. That said most people start with moggies and there are always different types of owners but if a moggie has an issue and many do its not viewed as an issue with all moggies it's just their cat is sick.

The thing about most breeders who breed Bengal crosses is they often cross with another Pedigree breed that has its own set of health issues. They often don't know the history of their cats, don't health test them and don't check them. Also most of the cats they use to breed where sold off the breeding register due not just to not being up to breed standard looks wise but it can also be due to carrying health conditions or having a health problem themselves. So with someone breeding cross kittens they pay for pet quality cats which are cheaper, they don't health screen, they don't usually have a full Cattery set up and don't care if the cats get out, they don't keep the kittens longer they home them at 6-8 weeks so it costs them less.

Also you will find any good breeder rarely makes any money from breeding pedigree cats, showing cats is expensive to get titles, the building of runs and special housing for the cats is expensive. The feeding and nutrition of queens and kittens is expensive. Buying in new blood good quality cats for breeding programs is expensive. Remember to buy a breeding cat/show kitten is easily £1200+ that's twice what a pet kitten should cost. Also you get the additional expenses of lost litters, c-sections, medical issues with cats and kittens. Health screening yearly costs a lot of money the HCM scans and PKdef tests with bengals aren't cheap. All of this adds up to £10000's to run a decent breeding program. Then all good breeders pay to raise kittens until 13 weeks they don't just home them as early as possible. Any breeder who goes much more than breaking even with their cats isn't a good breeder who is putting enough money back in. Also any good breeder will give the new owner a contract where the cats are covered for all genetic health issues, they will take the cat back at any stage in their life if you can't keep them and they are always available for help and advice no matter the age of the cat. You don't just buy a cat with papers you buy a whole support network as well. You get a kitten at 13 weeks who is fully vaccinated, weaned well adjusted and vet checked. You also often get a kitten pack with them containing food, litter, toys and extras from a breeder including their paperwork and contract.

A good pedigree breeder does it to better the breed and make the cats closer to the breed standard that's why people show. Showing has nothing to do with pretty cats its to do with breeding a cat that is closest to that breeds standard and those are the once who win. The same also goes for temperament in the show ring it a cat is vicious or bad mannered it won't win anything, show cats need to be happy being handled by multiple people and temperament is bred in to the cats so they cope with the show bench. A decent breeder breeding for show wouldn't use vicious or bad tempered cats in their breeding stock because there is a chance that would pass down to the kittens and then they wouldn't win anything, you can have the most beautiful typey cat but if they attack the judges they won't win anything. If breed standards didn't exist and cats being bred to them then breeds wouldn't exist. Pedigree papers have nothing to do with bragging rights and everything to do with knowing the history, health and type of cat you are buying.

I can accept whoops litters happen and those people usually give those kittens away or sell for the normal price of a shelter adoption. Why would I pay £150 for a cat where someone hasn't done any health checks or invested into the cats and their breeding program, to me that's just putting money into their back pocket which won't be used on the animals. There is no such thing as a cheap Bengal or a cheap Bengal cross you will usually just pay for it later at the vets.

The reason why poorly bred bengals and Bengal crosses being purposely bred are an issue is just take a look at animal shelters and rescues these days they are full of them! Talk to vets they where amazed about how friendly and well mannered my bengals all have been because they meet so many these days who are poorly bred and act pretty much feral, these cats then eventually end up dumped at places like battersea dogs home.

If you want a cheap Bengal go to rescue and get on from there, there are tons of them that need homes because they came from bad breeders who didn't care about the temperament of the cats they bred or buy ex breeding stock most breeders will sell them to you for the price of a neuter nothing more. Then at least you can the feel like you saved money and in the case of rescuing one gave money to a good cause. A Bengal cross shouldn't cost you more than a moggie kitten because that's what it is it's a moggie it's not purebred so anyone charging extra money for a cross cos of some pedigree blood is taking advantage of you.




What she said!!!

_________________
Lollo
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:05 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:24 pm
Posts: 308
lollo2304 wrote:
Seraph wrote:
The reason why health checks are so vital is due to the size of the gene pools with many pedigree breeds, most are very inbred no matter how much breeders try to outcross and include new blood as remember most breeds are descended from the original tiny amount of breeding stock.

With Moggies their gene pools tend to be much larger but that doesn't mean they don't have issues its it can just be less pronounced and unlike with pedigrees people don't know the symptoms of conditions and what to look for so they often go undiagnosed and also moggie people who breed/own moggies don't always rush their cat to the vet over the smallest issue. You tend to find with pedigree animals because you pay a lot to get them you are more vigilant with issues. That said most people start with moggies and there are always different types of owners but if a moggie has an issue and many do its not viewed as an issue with all moggies it's just their cat is sick.

The thing about most breeders who breed Bengal crosses is they often cross with another Pedigree breed that has its own set of health issues. They often don't know the history of their cats, don't health test them and don't check them. Also most of the cats they use to breed where sold off the breeding register due not just to not being up to breed standard looks wise but it can also be due to carrying health conditions or having a health problem themselves. So with someone breeding cross kittens they pay for pet quality cats which are cheaper, they don't health screen, they don't usually have a full Cattery set up and don't care if the cats get out, they don't keep the kittens longer they home them at 6-8 weeks so it costs them less.

Also you will find any good breeder rarely makes any money from breeding pedigree cats, showing cats is expensive to get titles, the building of runs and special housing for the cats is expensive. The feeding and nutrition of queens and kittens is expensive. Buying in new blood good quality cats for breeding programs is expensive. Remember to buy a breeding cat/show kitten is easily £1200+ that's twice what a pet kitten should cost. Also you get the additional expenses of lost litters, c-sections, medical issues with cats and kittens. Health screening yearly costs a lot of money the HCM scans and PKdef tests with bengals aren't cheap. All of this adds up to £10000's to run a decent breeding program. Then all good breeders pay to raise kittens until 13 weeks they don't just home them as early as possible. Any breeder who goes much more than breaking even with their cats isn't a good breeder who is putting enough money back in. Also any good breeder will give the new owner a contract where the cats are covered for all genetic health issues, they will take the cat back at any stage in their life if you can't keep them and they are always available for help and advice no matter the age of the cat. You don't just buy a cat with papers you buy a whole support network as well. You get a kitten at 13 weeks who is fully vaccinated, weaned well adjusted and vet checked. You also often get a kitten pack with them containing food, litter, toys and extras from a breeder including their paperwork and contract.

A good pedigree breeder does it to better the breed and make the cats closer to the breed standard that's why people show. Showing has nothing to do with pretty cats its to do with breeding a cat that is closest to that breeds standard and those are the once who win. The same also goes for temperament in the show ring it a cat is vicious or bad mannered it won't win anything, show cats need to be happy being handled by multiple people and temperament is bred in to the cats so they cope with the show bench. A decent breeder breeding for show wouldn't use vicious or bad tempered cats in their breeding stock because there is a chance that would pass down to the kittens and then they wouldn't win anything, you can have the most beautiful typey cat but if they attack the judges they won't win anything. If breed standards didn't exist and cats being bred to them then breeds wouldn't exist. Pedigree papers have nothing to do with bragging rights and everything to do with knowing the history, health and type of cat you are buying.

I can accept whoops litters happen and those people usually give those kittens away or sell for the normal price of a shelter adoption. Why would I pay £150 for a cat where someone hasn't done any health checks or invested into the cats and their breeding program, to me that's just putting money into their back pocket which won't be used on the animals. There is no such thing as a cheap Bengal or a cheap Bengal cross you will usually just pay for it later at the vets.

The reason why poorly bred bengals and Bengal crosses being purposely bred are an issue is just take a look at animal shelters and rescues these days they are full of them! Talk to vets they where amazed about how friendly and well mannered my bengals all have been because they meet so many these days who are poorly bred and act pretty much feral, these cats then eventually end up dumped at places like battersea dogs home.

If you want a cheap Bengal go to rescue and get on from there, there are tons of them that need homes because they came from bad breeders who didn't care about the temperament of the cats they bred or buy ex breeding stock most breeders will sell them to you for the price of a neuter nothing more. Then at least you can the feel like you saved money and in the case of rescuing one gave money to a good cause. A Bengal cross shouldn't cost you more than a moggie kitten because that's what it is it's a moggie it's not purebred so anyone charging extra money for a cross cos of some pedigree blood is taking advantage of you.




What she said!!!



Just wanted to say your Tonkinese are beautiful, I've always wanted to get a Tonk I actually was going to get a Tonk originally 16 years ago and due to not many being available etc I ended up with a snow Bengal instead lol. I've always considered getting a Tonk though but I'm never sure how good they are with bengals. Maybe in a few years once my two latest Bengal kittens are full grown I might look for a Tonk again.

_________________
Image
- Sarah
Arya 24/04/16 - Seal Lynx Point Rosetted Bengal
Griffith 16/04/16 - Silver Seal Lynx Point Rosetted Bengal
Mina (in my avatar)- 1999-2016 - Seal Mink Spotted Bengal (Snow) - run free at rainbow bridge


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:25 pm 
Offline
Bengal Kitten

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:58 pm
Posts: 2
Seraph, thank you for an excellent and very helpful reply. We are wanting a kitten as we have young children. Not knowing the history of a cat is daunting with young ones. I think we will go for a standard tabby mog kitten. While we like everything the Bengal is we can't afford a proper one.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:18 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:24 pm
Posts: 308
Nika wrote:
Seraph, thank you for an excellent and very helpful reply. We are wanting a kitten as we have young children. Not knowing the history of a cat is daunting with young ones. I think we will go for a standard tabby mog kitten. While we like everything the Bengal is we can't afford a proper one.


If you really want a Bengal and don't mind having a slightly older cat, some are even as young as a year and didn't work out as breeding cats or just weren't interested try contacting some breeders about ex breeding cats they regularly have them and you should be able to get one for under £100 plus they should be well handled and well socialised unlike a lot of rescues as I can understand not wanting to go down the rescue route with kids. Have a look on the Bengal cat club page for breeders to contact or email the club secretary they may be able to tell you of someone with cats available. Also some breeders even have older kittens over 6 months at cheaper prices to the right home.

That's if you don't mind missing out on the kitten stage and as fun as it is and as cute as they are lol I sometimes wish I had adults as they are easier plus you get scratched up a lot less lol.

_________________
Image
- Sarah
Arya 24/04/16 - Seal Lynx Point Rosetted Bengal
Griffith 16/04/16 - Silver Seal Lynx Point Rosetted Bengal
Mina (in my avatar)- 1999-2016 - Seal Mink Spotted Bengal (Snow) - run free at rainbow bridge


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:58 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 2:21 pm
Posts: 8008
LOLLO - where have you been??? Sarah, your replies have been spot on. You can't even trust the breeder to know if the cat actually has any bengal in it unless there are registration papers on the bengal. There are spotted and rosetted and marbled tabbies that can resemble bengals but are not! If someone wants to pay for a kitten, that is their right. Backyard breeders are going to get as much as they can for their kittens.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:08 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:59 am
Posts: 4129
Location: Leicestershire, UK
Sherry wrote:
LOLLO - where have you been??? Sarah, your replies have been spot on. You can't even trust the breeder to know if the cat actually has any bengal in it unless there are registration papers on the bengal. There are spotted and rosetted and marbled tabbies that can resemble bengals but are not! If someone wants to pay for a kitten, that is their right. Backyard breeders are going to get as much as they can for their kittens.


Sherry... i've been busy breeding my own little skin kitten. I had a little girl 14 months ago who keeps me pretty busy. Still breeding my tonkinese cats though so life is pretty hectic.

_________________
Lollo
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:11 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:59 am
Posts: 4129
Location: Leicestershire, UK
Sarah -

Tonkinese actually can go quite well with Bengals. Tonkinese are very intelligent and athletic cats. Similar in some ways to bengals though my bengal is very stupid and clumsy! I can probably recommend a good breeder near you if you are interested??

_________________
Lollo
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:57 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:00 am
Posts: 4109
Location: Portland Oregon, USA
lollo2304 wrote:
Sherry wrote:
LOLLO - where have you been??? Sarah, your replies have been spot on. You can't even trust the breeder to know if the cat actually has any bengal in it unless there are registration papers on the bengal. There are spotted and rosetted and marbled tabbies that can resemble bengals but are not! If someone wants to pay for a kitten, that is their right. Backyard breeders are going to get as much as they can for their kittens.


Sherry... i've been busy breeding my own little skin kitten. I had a little girl 14 months ago who keeps me pretty busy. Still breeding my tonkinese cats though so life is pretty hectic.


Yay, look who's back!

_________________
The little monsters 3
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:29 am 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:24 pm
Posts: 308
lollo2304 wrote:
Sarah -

Tonkinese actually can go quite well with Bengals. Tonkinese are very intelligent and athletic cats. Similar in some ways to bengals though my bengal is very stupid and clumsy! I can probably recommend a good breeder near you if you are interested??



Hey, oh that would be amazing if you could. I won't be looking for one until at the earliest end of next year as I still have my current two terrors at almost 6 months. Although I'm more than happy to do the research first and find one who would fit in well with my two. I live in Surrey the end that's closer to London.

I'm glad you said they work well together I actually hoped they would be similar enough that it would work as long as I keep an eye on the bengals getting too carried away. My two are actually pretty gentle for bengals my previous girl was nuts at their age. So far my big boy is more of the soft, sensitive, quiet type he has to go to bed cuddling his favourite toy but my girl makes up for it by having small cat complex and being as rambuncious as possible but being small she tends to be all noise lol. So far they haven't disappointmented me in the brains department including working out how to open doors and turn on one of the strip lights in the bedroom, my little girl when she's concentrating can look a bit cross eyed though lol, I think it's her pale blue eyes and shorter muzzle that are to blame.

_________________
Image
- Sarah
Arya 24/04/16 - Seal Lynx Point Rosetted Bengal
Griffith 16/04/16 - Silver Seal Lynx Point Rosetted Bengal
Mina (in my avatar)- 1999-2016 - Seal Mink Spotted Bengal (Snow) - run free at rainbow bridge


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 2:21 pm
Posts: 8008
The last time we heard from Lollo, she was pregnant -- so it has been a long while. Happy to see you back here. Most of the older members have abandoned us! :sad: :sad:

Need to check out your website again!!! Certainly miss seeing pictures of your baby tonks.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by meemonkey