[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Getting a Bengal! Any insight to pattern?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 5:18 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Give him another couple of weeks. Sometimes the trust comes in slowly, but he will get there. He is working on it now. Enjoy him.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 2:02 am 
Bengal Kitten

https://imgur.com/a/9YPfzGh

He slept on top of us last night! and today he slept on the bed next to me. He would yell at me everytime I moved and woke him up though.. I am stiff from trying to sit still for his hour cat nap....

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:38 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

His fuzzies are gone and he is spectacular! Get used to having your routine changed around .... it's wonderful that he wants to sleep with you at night. Mine sleeps at my feet. So glad things are going well for you all.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:14 am 
Bengal Kitten

We have had Fred for about a month now. He is almost 15 weeks (feb 28) and 3lbs 4 ounces according to my kitchen scale. I posted pictures of him in the gallery. Is he underweight? He is active and eats like a horse and had his first vet visit 2 weeks ago. I am feeding him raw with EZ complete supplement. He is going through around 8 ounces a day!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:00 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Your vet should have told you whether Fred is underweight or not. I can't view your photo in the Gallery section. Bengals get long and lean. But every bengal is different. Fred should be eating as much food as he can. Usually there is a growth spurt between 12 and 16 weeks. Kittens should eat at least five times a day. Never skimp on food with a kitten. They can only grow so much with limited nutrition.

I'm not sure how much of a raw diet a kitten should be fed. The supplements are super important as you know. A cup does seem like it would be ample, but have you checked with your breeder? They are usually happy to answer any questions and qualm any fears with new owners.