It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:47 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Impinting?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:24 am 
Bengal Kitten

Hey guys! So our new little girl seems really attached to my fiance. She follows me everywhere and lays with me bu when my fiance lays down especially at night for bed eevee does this attachment thing. She crawls up to her face and kneeds her neck for quite some time while licking and pressing her teeth to my girls lip with her eyes closed and purring. This can lats for 15 20 minutes if not more. I was wondering if this is some type of attachment she has to her and if anyone experiences this? Eevee is a few days past 3 months old. Thank you

Post subject: Re: Impinting?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:41 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Has this gone on since she came to live with you two? It sounds like an attachment thing -- missing her mom. Some kittens go through this phase. At least she has bonded with both of you, which is great! She's still young and should still be with the breeder -- so you got her a tad early. Be thankful that she is so attached to both of you. Hopefully, it will continue into adulthood.

Post subject: Re: Impinting?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:14 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Yea she is really friendly I I figured she came from the breeder early the pet stop I got her from had her at 2 1/2 months