[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - My Bengal and Pit video
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: My Bengal and Pit video
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:08 am 
Bengal Kitten

I've had them both since babies, they're both about a year and a half old, about 3 weeks apart in age, but this is how they play constantly, should I be worried?

https://youtu.be/yzEq0nIieGY

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:28 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

That's awesome, they're just having fun.

Diesel sometimes plays with our youngest Dane the same way. I have to keep an eye on them though because the Dane doesn't realize how big he is and he's accidentally stepped on the cat.

Clyde, Bleu & Coal - Great Danes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:38 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Both animals are beautiful. The dog is so muscular and strong looking (oh but the tongue & drool potential…). I guess I would keep an eye on things, but it looks like they are friends playing to me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:05 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

What adorable babies you have. I did not hear any yelping or meowing! This is simply playing. Your bengal has the opportunity to get away and hide. Cat claws or teeth in your doggie would result in yelping in pain. This didn't happen. Bengals play rough -- and dogs can play rough, too! As long as you are there to supervise and break up anything that results in crying from either pet, things should be okay. Hopefully, you have some high places your bengal can get to to get away from the doggie when it needs a nap.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:10 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

They look like best buddies to me :biggrin:

UK
Oscar - Rescue (Rascal!!!) Bengal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:45 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Thank you everyone for the kind words and advice, I always do keep an eye on them and the bengal does have high places to run to just in case. They're pretty funny these two, one min they're playing like this video next minute they're both laying on the couch taking a nap lol, I had a DNA test done on my dog, results came back majority Stafford shire and some great Dane on the mothers side, I don't see no great Dane lol.