It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:06 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:55 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:41 pm
Posts: 2284
Location: Wroughton, Wiltshire
Poor little baby. How could anybody just put a kitten in a bin because they didn't want it? :cry:

Well done for rescuing her and giving her a the chance of a happy life after her traumatic experience. :lol: She's a lovely girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:29 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:51 am
Posts: 1105
Location: Yorkshire
im glad you have taken the little mite in....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:29 pm 
Offline
Bengal Cat

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:52 pm
Posts: 27
Location: South East England
Hi There

The head shape and markings and eye shape are very Siamese. I suspect it is probably a cross tabbypoint siamese with probably a tabby cat. It has too many markings on its body to be pure tabby point but from the photo the very defined "M" marking and the stripes on face, legs and tail are typical tabbypoint.

Whatever it is it is a very handsome/pretty kitten.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:52 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:55 pm
Posts: 315
Location: Luton Bedfordshire
Hi
how people could be so awful amazes me. My first cat Penny was rescued by my sister and me, she was being burnt by a group of boys! People like that should be reported so long as when they investigate they do not mention your name at all.


sue


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:59 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:43 pm
Posts: 2445
Location: France (Dijon)
Spottycats wrote:
Hi There

The head shape and markings and eye shape are very Siamese. I suspect it is probably a cross tabbypoint siamese with probably a tabby cat. It has too many markings on its body to be pure tabby point but from the photo the very defined "M" marking and the stripes on face, legs and tail are typical tabbypoint.

Whatever it is it is a very handsome/pretty kitten.


I was wondering where you were seeing some colourpoint markings here... :?:

This kitty is defo a full colour tabby, not a tabby point ! (anyway even if she was carrying the colourpoint gene, so long as she has the full colour one too C//cs it won't show)

As for the head shape, I don't find it siamese like, remember that DSH come in all shapes and colours... ;)

_________________
AnnC, Onyx and Chaos
Image
http://onyx-et-chaos.over-blog.com/
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:55 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:47 pm
Posts: 3809
Location: UK
Quote:
This kitty is defo a full colour tabby, not a tabby point ! (anyway even if she was carrying the colourpoint gene, so long as she has the full colour one too C//cs it won't show)

As for the head shape, I don't find it siamese like, remember that DSH come in all shapes and colours... :wink:


I agree.

Image
Tabby point Siamese

_________________
Elaine


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:47 pm 
Offline
Bengal Kitten

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:36 pm
Posts: 23
Location: Beckenham, Kent
fluffy_monkey wrote:
It was given to them as a gift but they did not want it. Barely speak english so I do not know.. They just put her in the bin outside! Awful I know but she is all settled now :) I do not think she is a Bengal I could only wish but she does look like a mix of something exotic due to the spots! Heres another pic..

Image


It really makes my blood boil that there are scum like this around. How can they just dump a defenceless animal like that?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:52 pm 
Offline
Bengal Kitten

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:36 pm
Posts: 23
Location: Beckenham, Kent
fluffy_monkey wrote:
It was given to them as a gift but they did not want it. Barely speak english so I do not know.. They just put her in the bin outside! Awful I know but she is all settled now :) I do not think she is a Bengal I could only wish but she does look like a mix of something exotic due to the spots! Heres another pic..

Image


It really makes my blood boil that there are scum like this around. How can they just dump a defenceless animal like that?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:27 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:14 pm
Posts: 170
Location: Leicester UK
She is a lovely little kitten and is very lucky to have found you to take her in and give her the love that she deserves :D

M

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:46 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:21 am
Posts: 1694
Location: South Shields, NE UK
how is she doing now? I hope she has settled well.

_________________
Image

Hestia Gone but not forgotten, RIP sweet princess.
Zeus Gone but not forgotten, RIP big fella, our Nookie bear.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:14 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:54 pm
Posts: 1440
Location: Gillingham, Dorset
How horrible to have such a dreadful start in life! :cry:
Those people should be punished... :x

Whatever breed or cross-breed she is, she's very pretty. (She looks very much like DSH Tabby to me) Well done to you for rescuing her - I'm sure Tammy will be very happy with her lovely new family. :wink:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by meemonkey