It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:44 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Anonyz wrote:
Yeah, but getting one of his litter mates is out of the question now, as they're all reserved. If I need another one, I hope to get another one in the first couple of months I have him - so he won't get to be too old before introducing him to a new kitten. Plus, I do have experience on slowly introducing cats to each other to ease the transition. I'm pretty good with normal cats. I know that Bengals are a bit different, but I think that I should be able to handle it. I hope. If not ... I'll be posting here a lot. :wink:

Yea, that's a solid plan. I'd be shocked if the two bengals weren't playing with each other within a couple days if that's what you end up doing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:43 am 
Bengal Cat

brianj12 wrote:
Yea, that's a solid plan. I'd be shocked if the two bengals weren't playing with each other within a couple days if that's what you end up doing.

Good, that makes me feel better! :smile: I'd need to get one within a couple of months anyway, because I'm a teacher. I figure I have the summer to see what he's like, but if he needs a companion it'll have to happen before I go back to work. Therefore, within two months of getting him. So, good, it should work!