[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Is Jayzuri Bengals Bristol still in operation?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:20 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Just wondering if anyone knows about this breeder, I am trying to get in touch with them for moving countries with my boy but their website is not up anymore. Getting a little worried as I will be very lost if they aren't in operation and I will have no clue how to get the needed documents for the move!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:32 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Their website is gone. Do you have an email address on them? You might try this one:

UKemail: AndyandTrina@msn.com

In my quick research, I have not found a cached version of their website to see if I could locate a phone number for them.

As for needing information for a move to another country, if you registered your kitty, you would more than likely have the documentation needed. Plus, you should have a bill of sale or contract for the kitty. This is one of the downfalls of not thinking you need to register your bengal. If you move, you have no official documentation. A pedigree from the breeder will not suffice. The cat must be registered through a registry.

I hope their email address is still active and you can contact them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:05 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Yes they are still going try giving them a ring on 01179076301 I get all my cats from them including my latest girl.

Bristol, UK

Last edited by Clare&magic on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:06 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Thanks, Clare. I was hoping you would chime in with a phone number.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:08 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

No problem I've only just seen this post, I hope they can contact them now, I know they are still on this phone number as I spoke to her not long ago, I think their Web site is down because they don't pay for it any more.

Bristol, UK