Yes 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
No 90%  90%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:56 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hello everyone, a quick update :

May I introduce 'Eric' - We pick him up in a week, all being well :D

His father "Mr. Bliss" is an F4 stud, he's a beauty and the mother is an all American Bengal from the Bundas cattery in Canada.
http://www.bundascattery.com

What do you guys think ? I'm very happy ! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:16 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Quote:
We sold a boy who made the first uk supreme alter award for pet prices last year and another two boys went in december who both have the potential to be just as sucessful in the 2007/2008 season (one is a member on this very forum), our prices were nowhere near the ones you've been quoted.....as I've said above for some its more about pride than money!

Hi there
Sorry, was just catching up after a weekend away and noticed that Luke had given our Jakey a mention.

Jake is one of Luke and Heidi's December boys. He is amazing. Cheeky, Mischevious, crazy and everything you could ever want from a bengal and i will be eternally grateful the Luke and Heidi for entrusting him to us.

Having been through a pretty traumatic time of loosing a bengal which i will hold my hand up to the fact that i knew nothing about them. I bought from a byb who placed a free advert in a paper. Ken passed away in February and we loved this boy to pieces. Jake as brought so much joy to our lives since then. Ken will never, ever be forgot but all i can say to you Jord is please research and by from a reputable breeder. I wouldnt want anyone to go through what we went through. Reputable breeders are 100% dedicated to the breed and i would imagine spend more on their cats than they make. It isnt about the money to these people and im sure that every time one of their babies goes to their new homes, it must break their hearts. Luke and Heidi have been there for us all(Kens breeder didnt want to know) and even though they didnt breed Ken, i knew they were there if we needed them. Now that is dedication to the breed. Thanks, both of you and good look Jord on your search.

I know, im ranting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:18 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

oops i missed the last one. Sorry.
He looks beautiful and i wish you all the best with him.
You will need it :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:36 am 
Hi Jordan,

You've definitely done the right thing - and the fun will start very soon, as Tracey said!

Word of advice, don't rush out and buy lots of expensive toys, Bengals will find the most unlikely things to play with - mine prefer crisp packets tied in bows and also steal assorted nuts from our nut bowl :D I have various toys in a basket for them and they ignore them all! At least one scratching post is essential though.....

Best of luck and look forward to more pictures when Eric comes home (top name by the way :lol: )

Teresa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:01 am 
Bengal Kitten

Thank you very much ladies, I cannot wait to get him home !! :lol: I'm very glad I waited to find a lovely looking cat like Eric. More pictures will follow once he's settled at home 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:34 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Eric's great,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:15 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Congrats - and good luck with the new arrival!
Eric is a cutie! 8)