It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Another newbie
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:46 am 
Bengal Kitten

Hi All,

I just joined. I am regular on Purrs, and Linda told me about this forum, so thought I'd join instead of lurk :lol:

Anyway, I may be getting myself owned by a Bengal soon, we will see! We're going to meet madam first next weekend and if she approves and we think she will fit in with our B&W moggie Lexy then we may be bringing her home with us later on once we move home.

She was abandoned we think and handed into a rescue, and despite nearly a month of searching, no one has claimed her, so looks like me maybe getting new baby. Vet believes her to be a Bengal, certainly behaves like one so lets see. Based on photos we all believe her to be. I can't post one yet, since she's not my master yet, but once I have a firmer idea will post.

I am also keen to investigate getting her a companion, as at 5 months old, she is a terror, and I can see that Lexy won't tolerate her antics. I have been prompted to contact Donna and Martin both so pls expect my calls :lol:

Her name is Stella, I named her for a star since she behaves like a little diva.

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Ruth

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:27 pm 
Senior Bengal

Hi Ruth. Welcome! My boyfriend and I are bringing our bengal home in a week. What's funny is we were planning on naming her Stella too! But we chose that name because one of our favorite bands is called Stellastarr and another one of our favorite bands, Interpol, has a song called Stella. Plus, we like the name. :) I hope you get the bengal. Keep us updated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:34 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Welcome to the Forum Kitty :D LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:42 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Thank you both! :lol:

I can't wait. 8 more sleeps till I get to meet her :)

Stella is a nice name :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:21 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

My name is Stella and I have just become the owner of a rehomed Bengal called Tilly this weekend! She is beautiful and such a sweet cat - (although when I was eating my porrige this morning she was determined to try and stick her head into the bowl!!) I used to call myself Tilly when I was little as I couldnt pronounce the name Stella, so I thought it must be fate! :)