It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Saladin bengals
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:20 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hello all! I am new to the forum - although I used to lurk when I first became a 'parent' to two beautiful Bengals.

I have two wonderful Bengals, one pretty female and one big snow male, who were both bred by Connie at Zawadi Bengals. I have been meaning to send Connie an update and some photos of my two for a very long time. I googled Zawadi to find an up-to-date email but the Zawadi website has gone, as has all mention of them as an active breeder.

I have changed email accounts a few times since I used to very occasionally send updates. Does anyone have a new website for Zawadi please? Or have they retired? I would very much like to contact Connie and send her some photos of my now quite mature (but still kittenish!) pair. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
In hope!! K x

Post subject: Re: Saladin bengals
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:08 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I cannot find a current website for them either. I did locate something from 2015 with this phone number for Connie. 01793 487756 I don't know which country they are in and not sure that will help you. Breeding is hard work and, while many breeders from the 90's are still breeding today, breeders eventually give it up as it is 24/7, 365 days a year, and yields not a whole lot of profit.