It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:18 am 
Bengal Kitten

I just got back from my social romance tour trip and when I arrived back home, my cat has been pooping quite frequently. His stool is wet and light brown and it’s honestly worrying me. I made a schedule with my local vet for tomorrow and I can’t miss out on work tomorrow since we’ll be having an important task to discuss the whole day and my I’m not very close with my neighbors to ask them. I’m hoping someone can help me out here while I still have time to find a way. Thanks so much.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:52 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear your baby is sick. The right thing to do is to make sure you get him to the vet. If you had a sick human baby, you would not hesitate to take off work. Lots of bosses may not understand. You did not say where you live. My vet is open until 6:30 p.m. on weekdays. Many vets here in the US are open on Saturdays as well. This gives owners who work time to take their pet to the vet after they get off work. There is a seriousness to the medical issue your cat is having. He will require medication and the sooner that starts, the better.

I am really not sure any of us can help you beyond recommending you get him to the vet ASAP.