[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - My beautiful Merlin has crossed to Rainbow Bridge.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:36 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

What a beauty! Just look at those eyes!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:34 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Oh she's beautiful. Mesmerising. Love the name you have chosen for her. May she bring beautiful magic to your life.
Love and Light.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:01 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

WOW! She is stunning! She looks so much like my Diablo.

It should bring you some comfort that Morgana is actually a direct link to your precious Merlin. Proof she was sent to you by him. I find this amazing!

You write so eloquently, Jo. I feel your loss and pain so deeply every time I read one of your heart felt posts. I am happy you now have a sweet young lady to help you love again. To help you get through this tremendous loss. That little girl is one lucky kitty, having you as her Mama.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:57 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Again, thank you all for your kind words and support in this difficult time.
Morgana is a beautiful girl with an emerging character of incredible gentleness considering the tribulation she has suffered. I look at her and she takes my breath away, as Merlin used to do.
I am slowly gaining Morgana's confidence, and believe she and I will ultimately have a bond with each other that will perhaps equal that I shared with Merlin.
It breaks my heart to think I will never again see his beautiful expressions on his gorgeous face, rammed into mine when I awake, but in time the memories will give me comfort. For now, each day is a struggle.
A lot of time needs to pass before I will be able to speak, or even write his name, without feeling that chasm of loss and pain so deep inside my heart. I suppose that is the price we pay for sharing a true bond of love at the Bengal level.
Merlin has left our life far too soon, and he has sent me what he believes I need to make me whole again. I will never forget him, and will treasure Morgana because he would want me to recover and one day be able to smile at our memories we shared.

I love you my baby boy.
XXX MUMMY XXX