[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Problem with bengal kittens?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:26 am 
Bengal Kitten

The show isn't until this weekend but they have seemed to like stuff on my laptop here's a video of the two if you guys want the cat videos for entertaining your own cats I'm happy to send youtube links :)

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 1808900688

I'm not too sure if they will make champ but here's to hoping they are getting more social with me and they don't seem to mind being close anymore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:07 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

They are stunning cats! Here in the US, they have cat games for the iPad. I've seen some bengals play the game for hours. My bengal isn't interested.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:35 pm 
Bengal Cat

Kittycat,

I can't agree more with some of the excellent advice & suggestions from experienced members above.

We've only had our two about 6 weeks but can state that their advice is spot on! The steady progress we've made is due to playing and avoiding the negative interactions. In our house we say 1 point for the positives and minus 5 points for each negative interaction, and always make sure each day is in credit!

In it for the long game, got to invest in their trust...it comes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:38 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Thanks for the confidence, Fen. We can only post from our experiences with our bengals.