[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - HELP NEEDED!! Help me name my kitten please!!!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:03 am 
Bengal Cat

Hey everyone! So as I await the arrival of my new kit, I've been playing around trying to think of a name for her! I'd like to register her so I'm trying to give her something sophisticated but has a cute nickname! So far I've come up with these, let me know what you think!

Eleanor/Norey
Veda
Mac
Ramsey
Rainey
Binka
Noella
Demi
Gemma
Aroara
Nona

She's a Tailspin Bengal, so I'm trying to come up with something that will proudly represent her pedigree bloodline

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:03 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

sandor clegane!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:06 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Fluffy Tail - Destroyer of Worlds.

She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Or possibly...

Eleanor.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:19 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Katherine the Great or katie for short

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:06 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

You can give her a pedigreed name and then call her by any name you want. I usually recommend waiting until you get her. That way you can observe her for a day or two and a name will pop out at you. If that had been the case with my bengal, he would have been named "Pain In The A........." LOL