It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: MeeMonkey TV?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:44 am 
Apparently the Derby Cat Show was on BBC1 last night - didn't see it myself, but wondered if anyone else did? Might have been Meemonkey and Heidi's moment of fame and some of their spotty bellys 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:48 pm 
The Boss

We managed to stay out of shot, even tho Heidi was clerking for Pascal (the french judge on the tv show).....Thank god!

But plenty of our friends got caught.....Even saw your babies breeder hiding in the queue on tv Gavin :lol: ......It was a good show anyways, Tica are always the best ones!

One of our friends had their sphynx cat made upto Supreme Champion (as seen on tv).....It was also a great day for bengals with aleast two gaining Grand Champion status in just one show. (lucky us being one of them and I think solargem bengals had the other..... :lol:)

There was also a judge from Texas who gave some really good talks on bengals as she was judging.....You could tell she knew them better than others.....It soon became clear that both herself and her clerk (also from u.s) were well known bengal breeders and Lorre (the judge) actually bred the cat that was awarded best bengal in the world a few years back! (can't remember the year exactly)

Now thats what I call bengal fame! :wink: