[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - I'm going to be her chair now for the rest of the day
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:06 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:48 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:16 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Beautiful video! Wish mine would just sit on my lap for 2 minutes. I had to hold him to give him a pill this morning and that was not easy! I am so used to snuggle bunnies -- but my bengal is not one at all. You are so lucky.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:59 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Sherry, get a fleece gown, works wonders!... she can't resist it :wink: ... otherwise, no way we can hold her (and least of all for pills, we have never been able to give a pill to this one)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:14 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Great video, she is kneading dough.

Pearl does this with anything fluffy but not on my lap, Magic goes nowhere near laps.

Bristol, UK

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:29 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Sweet video. Blondie does this every night on the inside of my arm before falling asleep with her head in my hand. it hurts on bare skin but she just can't control herself. Grace also does this in the morning but she knows it hurts me so she instead rips at the sheets and blankets while I pet her. I have to keep buying new sheets though! They are my baby girls...