[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Is my kitten bengal or part bengal?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:32 am 
Bengal Kitten

Hoping someone can help me figure out if a kitten I found possibly has benhal in her.

We've had a lot of cats throughout the years but none like her.
She has a growl instead of a meow and has been developing more of the spots and patterns like I've seen on the pictures but I want to ask people who actually deal with these kind of cats on the daily.

This site will not let me upload the pictures and says the file is too large but I can send pictures of her through email.

b.nelson521511@gmail.com

Thanks a head of time if you have read this!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:18 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Welcome.

Telling if a cat is a bengal or not is very hard unless you have paperwork to prove that they are. Telling a bengal cross is also often more of a guess than anything else.

If you wish to post up a photo, then create an account on ImageShack and upload the photo, you can then use the Get Link function and post the link here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:51 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Welcome to the forum. There are spotted tabbies that are not bengals. You can tell a lot from the tail as bengals have a ringed, tapered tail that is completely black at the tip. Most tabbies have standard tails that are the same front to back. There are a lot of bengal crosses in the world today, but knowing whether your kitty is a bengal takes registration papers or a DNA test and that will only tell you which breed is most prominent in your kitty.