[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - ANYONE LIVE IN ORANGE COUNTY CA
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:22 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

HI! Is there anyone that lives in the Orange County area that would love or knows someone that would love a loving Silver Bengal? I have a beautiful and sweet silver bengal that needs an amazing home. The reason I have to find her a home is because our family has expanded in our small home. I have a son and also have twins on the way that need a place to stay. My son has also develop cat allergies (like his dad) which has added to the stress. I have been trying to keep her but the more we talk about it the more it makes sense that she needs a better living situation. She is great with my son but I prefer that she is with a family with older children, a couple, or a single person. She is mellow for a Bengal, loves to sleep a lot and has so much fun playing with her cat toys. She is great with a sweet small dog or a non dominant cat/bengal. If you are interest please contact me.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:11 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

What a beauty!!! You may want to post on this site as well: http://bengal.rescueme.org/California. Do your best to screen prospective owners and ask for a small rehoming fee. Congratulations on your upcoming arrivals. I'm just so sorry there won't be room for your furbaby in the mix.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:08 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hi Sherry!
Thank you sooo much for the help! I will for sure screen and find her the best home possible.