It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:57 pm 
Bengal Kitten

I am pretty sure she is just a tabby cat, due to the fact she was a free kitten a got on a wimb. I actually asked for a male kitten, named the kitty Hank, and then a couple months later I learned Hank was actually a female, kept the name Hank anyways. We have had her for 5 years now and she is unlike any cat I've ever had. She was so mean as w kitty, afraid of humans I guess. She would hiss at us all the time and rarely cuddle. She just liked to play and play and play, very active and smart, but not affectionate or social. Anyways, my husbands friend came over the other week and looked at Hank in awe and asked if she were Bengal. I said no she's just a tabby, and he said she looked a lot like his friends cat who was a Bengal. I googled it and I feel like Hank has some rosets and her body shape, head shape looks similar. I'm assuming she is just tabby but thought I should ask! Just because her personality is so extreme. If I let her out of the house she WILL bring me home a "treat" from mouse to vole to bird, I swear she could take down a rabbit. Best hunter cat I've ever seen. She loves us now, cuddles a little, tries to advoid my toddler son but let's him pet her once in a while.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:38 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

You can attach a picture to your post and we can offer up an opinion. Scroll down on the post screen to "upload attachment." Find the file on your computer and click "add the file". It will appear in your post. Photos size must be under 256kb.