[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Mr Grump
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:36 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Mr Grump
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:05 pm 
Senior Bengal

Hahaha Debbie, Muskey could give Grumpy Cat a run for his money! Love it!!

Jill, Madelyn was so strikingly beautiful, what an amazing face and those eyes. She looks like she was a real sweetheart.

I miss my Pollux every day...he was my soulmate kitty, the coolest cat I've ever met. He was a grey abyssinian/tabby mix, that guy would meet us at the door EVERY day and plop over at our feet for a belly rub. He was very confident, super chill about other animals, not territorial at all, and he loved attention when strangers would come over. He ate with his feet, like literally scooped food up into his paw and brought it to his mouth. The most intelligent cat I've ever known, he did so many tricks, loved playing soccer, and when you had conversations with him, talking back and forth, he looked deep into your eyes and you felt like he really understood you. Ugh he was so special and was taken way too soon.

Orion ~ Light Gold Black Rosetted Bengal, born 5/19/15
Apollo ~ Tuxedo Marbled Tabby, born 1/7/12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:20 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Madelyn was sweet and gentle. For the most part she just sat on a pillow or my lap. She never really played or got into anything or said a word. She wasn't very social and just wanted me in her world. She was so different from Blondie and Grace.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:44 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Love hearing about the special cats in your life.

I have photos of all the cats I've owned and keep promising myself that one day I will make a framed collage of them all. Although I'd probably burst into tears every time I looked at it but it would be a special way to remember them.

They each had their own special qualities and I miss them so much.

RIP my sweet baby Dexter, Snow Bengal 19/5/14 to 5/3/15 and my lovely dear old friend Muskey, Brown Burmese put to rest aged 15 on 14/11/15.

Debbie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:28 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I've been wanting to create a scrapbook of all the kitties I've had! That project has been in my mind for years -- long before Raiden even came into my life. It's just getting started!