It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:44 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Oh I could just see my two girls climbing on that Christmas tree cage! Update! Yesterday we went to qn outlet store and they were selling Christmas ornaments for quarter of the price..no glass ones but we did get a whole bag full of different ornaments. So if they fall down or if they would break it wouldn't mind. We are putting up our tree on Christmas day.. I will keep the two girls in a room while we put it up and then see what happens. The gifts will be put under the tree minutes before our son comes home. He will be at church with his granny.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:59 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Oh Genevieve, I hope this works out for you, although children really do love having the tree up for most of December. They may beg and beg for a tree to be put up earlier! You just never now how Suri and your new girl may react. They may leave it alone -- but probably not. Cats are so curious and have to get into everything. You need to post pictures of the tree up and the tree after they get a hold of it! :biggrin:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:11 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Well...I got brave and put up our tree on Nov 1st. Suri was initially curious, but after investigating lost all interest. She does like to sit or lay down under it though. My toddler is meaner to my tree than Suri is!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:19 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Deputy, you definitely are in the Christmas spirit early!!! Happy to hear Suri is not interested. Read a topic today on Bengals the Beautiful Cat and they were asking about putting up a tree. The responses seemed evenly split between bengals who left the tree alone and bengals who could not leave the tree alone! Just depends on the cat. I hope your luck continues as it is a long time until December 25 and most people keep their trees up until the New Year.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:34 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

LOL....we love our Christmas decor, so we always put it up pretty early. We also take it all down on NYE. Suri still shows little interest, so thats good. If only my toddler was as well behaved as my kitten......

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:01 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I think that is so funny. How early do you put the gifts under the tree? Sounds like your little one can't wait for Santa.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:53 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Oh jeeze, no gifts until Santa comes. Thats asking for trouble.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:09 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Disregard....made a comment on the wrong thread.....sorry!