It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Happy Birthday Milo!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:51 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

My beautiful boy turned 2 years old yesterday. :D

He got most of a tin of tuna as a special birthday treat. He was practically in a come from bliss by the time he was done scarfing it down :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:21 pm 
Happy Birthday Milo 8)

How much does he weigh now? We're wondering if Zeus is fully grown now, as he doesn't seem to be putting any more weight on...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:55 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Gavin wrote:
Happy Birthday Milo 8)

How much does he weigh now? We're wondering if Zeus is fully grown now, as he doesn't seem to be putting any more weight on...

He's about 12 pounds I think. He's still pretty lean. He's starting to put on a little weight and fill out but I don't think he's done with that yet. Of course if he stopped running and sat still for 2 seconds, he'd weight more :lol:

He's as long and tall as he's going to be. Now he's got a couple of years to put on more muscle weight. If they're anything like Maine Coons that is, taking 3 or 4 years to reach full size. Mostly muscle size I think for them, not sure if Bengals follow the same pattern. Slash an OS/Bengal mix took 4 years to fully fill out. Now he's massive, long, tall, very broad and muscular. And a little tubby too at 19 pounds :lol: The vet thinks he should be closer to 16 pounds. Milo is even taller and longer than Slash, but only about half as wide. I suspect Milo has a way to go before he hits full size.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:05 pm 
Zeus is nearly 11 pounds, he feels very big and muscular when you pick him up, in comparison to Hestia, she feels more like a normal cat when you pick her up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:30 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Gavin wrote:
Zeus is nearly 11 pounds, he feels very big and muscular when you pick him up, in comparison to Hestia, she feels more like a normal cat when you pick her up.

How old are they now? 18 months or there abouts?

Milo is just starting to feel hefty when you pick him up. Most of the time he still feels pretty floppy though :lol:

I wonder how much he'll actually fill out over the next year or so.