[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - 9 yr old Nala needs a new home - South West UK
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:53 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hello,

I have had Nala since she was a kitten and she is a beautiful extremely affectionate girl. I love her with all my heart and it is with great sadness that I am searching for a new home for her, the reason I am searching for a new home for her is that she is a real attention seeker and doesn’t do well when she doesn’t get her own way or is left on her own for long hours. (She has a playmate in my very placid other Bengal – she normally keeps herself to herself though so isn’t always the greatest of company for Nala)

When Nala is in the house on her own for a long time she will wee elsewhere to the litter box out of protest. I have tried every remedy I can to make her happier when I am not there but to no avail.... she is an angel when I am at home. I work full time which I cannot change and so the time has come where I must admit defeat and cannot hold onto my dear cat and to let her be happier elsewhere and make someone else very happy in return.

I think that Nala would be so much happier in a home where her owner didn’t work or only shorter hours who can allow her to be the centre of attention that she deserves to be. In every other way she is such a wonderful cat, playful, affectionate, loves a lap to sit on, never a cross paw to a person and follows you around the house wherever you go.... (she has been with me the entire time of writing this post!)

Nala goes outside when I am home but doesn’t go far and is used to being in at night with no issues in that sense. Although she is affectionate to my other Bengal she is not a fan of other cats as can be territorial (she is a madam to the neighbours cats)so would suit a house with no other cats. She is good with children and very sweet to my 9 year old daughter.

If you can offer a loving home to Nala please get in touch and I can send some photos (shes a beautiful Brown Spot girl). I live in Taunton in the South West UK but would happily drive her anywhere for the right home, would love to stay in touch with the new owners too to know she is happy.

I would happily donate to a charity of the new owners choice as a thank-you for giving her a loving new home. Please get in touch if you can help my sweet girl - hpearce14@gmx.com