It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:32 pm 
Bengal Kitten

FREE MALE BENGAL CAT NEEDS GOOD HOME location Fort Lauderdale Florida

I need to find a good home for my cat since I am going to be travelling backpacking overseas, let me tell you about his traits he is gentle,laid back,gentle,very affectionate,loves people,does not fear people at all,playful,well behaved,very special and unique cat,extremely well behaved,super intelligent, you never have to worry about losing him he is always there when called and likes to be picked up and never runs away. He loves to play and is he is a grateful cat he always comes and gives affection as a sign of gratitude for taking care of him. Overall he has an excellent behavior all you need is to spend a week with him to fall in love with him.

What I am looking for: I am not looking for someone that is looking just for a pet but someone that loves cats 1000% percent and can give him a good home for the rest of his natural life someone that can make a lifetime commitment someone that does not mind that I can keep in touch and get details of how the cat is doing from time to time. This cat will make a great companion to someone who has a room in their heart and is a responsible person this cat is magical he loves affection, he loves children. I take his adoption process very seriously and will make sure that the person that adopts him will give him a good home he is truly a special cat.

send me an email with phone contact if interested, please only contact me if you are interested in making a life time commitment and will give him excellent care

Stats
Weight: 8 pounds
Cat has been Spayed/Neutered and has medical record and papers very healthy cat
Has had the cat vaccines
He does not have breed papers I rescued him from the street when he was a kitten