It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:12 pm 
Bengal Kitten

We are reluctantly looking to rehome our bengal Izzy, preferably to someone who has experience of the breed.

Izzy is a 8 year old ex-queen and she's been with us for about 3 years. She is a very timid cat (you may not see much of her for the first month) but is also affectionate and playful once you have gained her trust. She is a typically vocal bengal and loves to play with mice and wand-toys.

We have no other pets but she was kept with other bengals before coming to us, so could probably go to a household with other cats.

She has access to our small garden in the evenings, but doesn't venture far and likes coming in and out a lot rather than spending long periods outdoors.

She has always had issues with inappropriate weeing, and it is for this reason we are looking to rehome her. Usually it only happens after we have been away, but recently there have been a few changes in the house and despite our best efforts to make them gradual, this week we discovered she's been weeing against our bedroom door.

I am expecting a baby in the next couple of months and this was the last straw for me. Rehoming her is still a very hard decision for us, but there are likely to be more changes in the coming months and she's obviously not happy. With a new baby I can't constantly be worrying about leaving things on the floor / sofa just in case she decides to wee on them.

She would make a lovely pet for someone in a quiet, stable home. She is up to date with all her vaccinations.

We are based in Cardiff, please message me if interested.

Thanks

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:25 am 
Bengal Kitten

She is a lovely sweet girl with a gentle nature but is quite shy. Long-term she really needs a quiet, stable home with no small children where she can be spoilt!

The situation is getting more urgent now - if anyone can help please get in touch.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:25 pm 
Bengal Kitten

I'm happy to report that we have now found a new home for Izzy locally.