It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:11 pm 
Bengal Kitten

We are reluctantly looking at rehoming our Bengal boy Bouncer to an experienced cat owner preferably someone who has experience of the breed.

We are looking at rehoming him because of late he has become very unsettled at home and vocal. He just isn’t happy living here anymore and it isn’t fair on him or us, this isn’t a decision we have come to lightly. I believe this is due to new neighbours and their cats and a growing number of outside cats on our street.

Bouncer is 9 years old and has been a member of our family since he was a kitten. He is a house cat and as such he would have to remain a house cat as he would wonder off or get run over if he was let out.

He is a very friendly boy with a larger than life personality, he loves tickles and play time. Bouncer is a very big boy and will require someone who can give him the time and attention he needs.

Bouncer is good with other cats (we have three), he seems ok with dogs they don’t seem to scare him off, same with children.

He has no health issues. We recently took him down to our vets who gave him a clean bill of health.

Bouncer is not currently vaccinated due to him being a house cat.

Bouncer is micro chipped and we have all his papers.

We are located in Haworth West Yorkshire, my email address is harry.burns80 @ gmail.com

Any questions please don’t hesitate to email me so we can exchange numbers