It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:32 pm 
Bengal Kitten

6 year old male brown spotted bengal looking for a forever home due to change of circumstances.
Very affectionate gets easily attached to who he lives with. Loves to play games. He has always been an indoor cat.
Loves to play outside on a cat harness. He has been neutered and has full pedigree paperwork. He loves to sleep where its warm in a cosy cat bed or near a heater or radiator.

Would ideally suit living with another bengal or an owner who can devote their time to him.

If you feel you could be the perfect owner to offer him a forever home. please contact me through the forum. I would be happy to email pictures to anyone interested.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:16 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hello we are very interested in rehoming a bengal,We live on a forest and have successfully adopted and loved 13 cats over a period of 40 years, at the moment we don't have any other pets as our last cat of 19 years died last December and now we would love to have some new members to our family,There is always someone home to give fuss to cats and access to a large garden and forest over the fence. If he is still available please contact me on 07793159915 asap.

Kind Regards

Matthew Williamson