[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Looking to rehome 1 or 2 Bengals :-)
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:35 am 
Bengal Kitten

Hello my name is Tracey and I am new here. I have been researching cats as I wish to add to my family and have come to the conclusion that Bengals would be the best option as I have two young children and a Mastiff. From all that I have read Bengals get on well with children and dogs. My family and I have been to meet some Bengal cats and kittens and this has just re-affirmed to me that I am correct in my choice. My partner and I have been involved with Mastiffs for many years and have previously been the national rescue co-ordinators for our breed which is why we are so keen on the rehoming aspect as we feel that every animal deserves a chance of a good, loving home where they will be well cared for :-). We live in a rural part of North Herts and have a 1.6 acre garden. We are down a track quite a way off the road. Our children have been brought up to respect animals. I am looking for either one or 2 cats (prefer if they had company) that can go outside, not bothered about colour or sex though they must be spayed etc. If anyone is looking for a new home for their cats then please bear us in mind. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:29 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hi Tracey. Welcome to the forum.

I know of two looking for a good home at the moment - I see you are in Herts - Would you be prepared to visit and then collect from the South Coast (Hampshire / IOW area)? I will get the owners details tonight and pm them to you tomorrow if you are interested.

I believe they are having to be re-homed due to a new baby - They are jealous of it! Best if you chatted to the owner for all other info.

Regards - And good luck!
Jo