It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:27 pm 
Bengal Cat

Good evening:-)
We have now re-homed two gorgeous and polite Bengal boys and feel we can offer a home to another Bengal boy - any age considered but a young boy would be nice. Character more important than pedigree.
We live in a small holding of eight acres in the countryside and our other two boys come and go as they please - other than at night to keep them safe from the foxes :-) we dont live on a main road and are set back from the country lane we live on.
We don't have kids - our cats and horses are our children and this would be a forever home with no intention of breeding. (Either horses, humans or cats lol).
Non of our animals want for anything so please feel confident that they will be well loved and cared for.
Any perspective owner wishing to re-home would be welcome to come and visit us in our happy home to feel confident that we would give him the best of love and care.
In return we would like a well mannered pus that is happy with others - our other two have not got a scratch in them - we would like to keep them like this :-)
Please be in touch if you can help, thank you :-)))))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:38 pm 
Bengal Cat

Hi - thanks for replying to my post :-)
I am sorry to hear you are having to re-home your girl :-(
I think, with our two boys - Aslan is always doing to cushions what dogs do to legs, and Leo is trying to do to Aslan what dogs do to legs - I honestly think she would not get a minutes peace hence why we came to the conclusion that we need stick to boys only.
Thanks so much in being in touch and I really hope and am sure you will find a lovely home for your lass :-))))))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:09 pm 

Strictly NO cat/kitten sales in this section please.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:35 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hi if you are still offering a home Macclesfield and district have just got a boy benegal needing a new home. He on their Macclesfield RSPCA website he called dodge.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:14 pm 
Bengal Cat

Thank you for being in touch - we have two brothers coming tomorrow - thanks again :D
I hope he finds a new home quickly....