It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:01 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hello,
I have just joined the site as I am wanting to offer a home to a Bengal, preferably a Tom. I live in Newcastle upon Tyne.
I kept a feral kitten a number of years ago who settled down well apart from growling over his dinner [!] and I have been looking after my partners cats, a Persian and a Exotic Shorthair, while she was on holiday recently, and I have decided that it is time I had another cat in my life.
I have considered another Moggie but after seeing a Bengal, and reading about their wonderful personalities, I think they may be the purrfect cat for me.
I lost my job a while back, so there is not much cash spare to buy a kitten, but I think I would rather offer a home to a cat that needs one. I have contacted a local breeder, Howlers, who has kindly taken the time to ask around for me, and has already found a four year old Tom in need of a home, but the owner prefers the cat to go to a home with access to the outdoors. Unfortunately I can't take this one as I would need a indoor cat due the theft risk where I live.
I live in a large flat with lots of warm, sunny windowsills and comfy cushions, and most importantly, can offer a loving, lifetime home. I can be contacted on 07999551478.
Hope to here from someone soon.
Chris Tubman